Hey

Hey it's taytayleeder. I will be writing the rest of this book. I will probably update once to three times a week. ok so I know you want me to shut up and write the chapter so here you go.

Tris POV

I run as fast as I could. I can hear footsteps behind me and I knew if I was caught I was dead. Why! Why must the world be cursed by that thing called Eric.

I go around a corner and I get pulled back by someone and hit the ground hard. I look up and see that it's only Uriah, tobais, Christina, Lynn, will, and al.

I thrash around trying to get out of Tobias's grip. "Tris! tris! stop were not going to hurt you" says Chris trying to calm me down. " You're not going to kill me?"I ask.

"Of course not! were like sisters. Besides that was awesome!" She screams. I laugh and get up. I hug her and smile.

"Okay so you are part fish! Awesome do you breathe through gills?" asks Uriah and we all look at him weird.

" You know, I'll give him credit I didn't think that he knew that fish breathed through gills" I said and we all laughed and he being the idiot that he is bowed.

"I've got to go" I say and they stop laughing. "Where will you go?" Asks tobais. " I guess the ocean I mean Eric can't find me there"I say.

They nod and Chris and Uriah look at eachother and then back at me. " we are coming too" they say.

"You can't-" "we can. We're dimergent too" says Chris and Uriah nods. Omg there's more like me.

" you can't come you stay here and finish dauntless." I say but inside I'm begging them to come. "Tris why do you think that me and Uriah were gone the last few days?"asks Chris.

"You were hiding" I finally realized. " yes so we might as well go when we have the chance",says Uriah.i stare at him finally being serious for more then two seconds.

"I guess we need to go now. The oceans on the other side of abnegation. If we catch a train we will be gone by sundown" I say.

We run and lucky for us a train was coming around the corner. We rode all the way to abnegation jumped off and I saw my mom by the tracks. " goodbye mom" I say. " goodbye be strong tris" she says and kisses my forehead.

I head to the cliff that was above a deep part of the cove as it was called. I look down and see the waves crashing against the rock.

" I guess this is goodbye" i say to the others. I hug will and al and then Lynn . I look up to tobais and see him almost about to cry.

I just crash my lips to his ignoring the 5 teenagers gaping at us from behind my back. " goodbye is to hard.i will miss you more then anything" I say to him.

" I'll miss you more than anything as well. be brave tris and safe" he says.
" four when I'm gone I want you to find someonelse. I might not be coming back for a long time or at all" I say and he shakes his head.

"No. I won't do that" he says. " be happy I will come back maybe in a week,month,or a year. I don't know. But I want you to be happy when I'm gone. Please?"I say and he nods.

" I love you" I say. "I love you too and I always will" he says and we kiss. "Tris we have to go before night" says Uriah. I nod and I look back at tobais and kiss his cheek.

I walk to the edge of the cliff with Chris and Uriah. I look back at our friends and we all wave goodbye. " tris together?" Asks Chris. " together" I say and we hold hands and dive in.

I feel my legs become my shimmering teal tale and the feeling of being able to breathe. I look and see Chris with a lavender tail and Uriah with a a green tail. I go above water and see them leaning over the cliff.

I wave and they wave back. I then dive underwater and swim with Chris and Uriah deeper and deeper into the water.

To where I don't know