Home

I love the video and had to post it.

Tris POV

"Tris", says four. " four I'm back, in so glad I'm back", I say about to go hug him. until I hear...

"Four baby who's at the door",asks a woman with blonde hair, green eyes carrying a baby that looks about three months old. He has blonde hair and deep blue eyes, just like fours.

"It's an old friend", he says. wow, just a friend. that stung. "Okay well I'll just be with Marcus", she says and walks away.

Marcus! Why would four name his kid Marcus! Wait, if that's his son then... " is that your wife?" I ask. " yeah isn't she wonderful" he says staring off dreamily.

Good to see he's moved on. " why did you name your kid Marcus?", I ask. " because he's my father", he says while looking at me weirdly and nervously. why?

Wait four never calls Marcus his father. what's going on?"And why did you say I was just an old friend?", I ask. more puzzled than ever.

Just then guards come rushing down the hallway. " that's the dimergent freak!" Yells Four slamming his door shut. " what! Four why I loved you! Why would you do this!" I scream as they drag me around the corner and out of dauntless.

A guard holds his gun up to my head. I look down and cry one tear. suddenly the gunshot sound ripples through the air and I see red and black.

.
.
.
.
.

Dream over ( haha got you)

I wake up to Chris shaking my shoulders and screaming " tris it was just a dream, it was just a dream!".

"It's been 1 1/2 years since we left and I'm still having that dream over and over again", I say tearing up.

"It's okay, you can't help it", she says smiling sadly at me. " where's Uriah?", I ask looking around. " ummmmm... out swimming?", She says more like a question.

What are they up to?

Uriah POV

I walk upon land for the first time in 1 1/2 years. ughhhhh what's wrong with me. I turn from sushi form to boy.

I look around and see no one around. I hop on the train back to dauntless and jump off to go through be and zekes dauntless cake entrance where we "borrowed" dauntless cake.

I hear hushed voices behind zekes door. "We....its time.....move on.....not....back", was all I heard. then i hear screaming.

"They'll all come back. I know it! Eric's dead now so we have to get the message to them", screams four."Four they're in the water they could be anywhere. how will we talk to them", asks Zeke. that pansycake.

I use my key and slowly open the door so they don't notice but I slam the door shut causing them to look over in shock. ha, they look like there about to piss there pants.

"Well my pansycake brother you could always tell me" I say and they still stare. " what, no hug?", I say in mock hurt.

"Uriah, it's really you", he says hugging me. don't tell anyone but I really missed him. " What are you doing here Uriah?" Asks four.

"I can always count on you for a warm Welcome", I say. (gravity falls). he laughs and bro hugs me. " now why are you here" he asks again.

"I'm checking to see if we can come back and to make sure tris dream doesn't come true", I say and glare at four.

"What dream" asks four worried. " are you married?", I ask. "Uriah I like you but not in that way", he says looking at me weirdly and walking backwards.

" No ewwwwww!" I scream like a little girl. "no" he says. I sigh in relief. " okay so no one knows we're dimergent?" I ask.

"No Eric was sent to a mental institution but he died 4 months ago", zeke says. " and we erased the memories of the initiates that saw" says four.

"Okay I'll be back" I say (terminator) ❤️❤️p.s. I love quotes❤️❤️. And I run back to the water.

Tris POV

Uriahs been gone all day. he swims in and starts dancing.he has the biggest smile on his face. maybe he found dauntless cake that can be in the water.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! It's a Yes!", he screams and Chris squeals." what's going on" I yell over the laughing and squeals. " we're going back to dauntless" yells Uriah. omg I get to go home!

"Let's go", I yell and swim to the cove. I get back on land and feel my legs. I wobble to stand up and so does Chris

"How can you stand up and walk so good", I ask Uriah. " I practiced coming on land so I didn't all like a penguin", he says. I roll my eyes.

We follow him to dauntless and we Finally get the hang of walking. Uriah says " ahhhh the dauntless cake entrance", again I roll my eyes idiot.

We follow him down the hallway and I see were in the apartment buildings. I hear talking behind the door I recognize as zekes.

"That's impossible that their back", says a voice that sounds like Shauna.
" Then how are we here", says Uriah walking through the door. the gang besides zeke and four just stare with there mouths open.

I see four walking up to me. " tris", he says about to hug me.i step backwards and he looks hurt. Chris sees this and walks towards me. " Uriah told me that your dream was fake. four still loves you and the real four wouldn't do that", she says and I nod and walk up to him.

"Hey I'm sorry", I say. " what was that about", he asks. " nothing I'm fine now", I say.

"I love you", He says. "I love you too", I say back. " I love you three", he says. " I love you four", I say back.

"I know"

😚😓💞💋😓 hey I'm back sorry for not updating stay awesome😝👼🏾👿🎑🌴