Training

I woke up and remember what today is. its been three weeks since we got back and dauntless thought we were dead. so they let us in as long as we did training.

So that means getting up 5:30 and tarring for 13 hours besides lunch. I'll die.

I groan and get up. I put on a black crop top, black jeggings, black combat boots, leather jacket and knife holder. (pic above) I pull my hair into a ponytail and walk down to the cafeteria for breakfast.

I grab some pancakes, syrup, and orange juice. I head over to get some dauntless cake when Chris stands in my way. " what", I say impatiently. I don't like people who get in between me and my cake.

"If me and Uriah can't have cake then neither can you", she says and drags me away. she sits me down at the table and I just glare at her.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way", I say and she smirks and points down. my hands are handcuffed to the table.

"How's uriah", I ask and she points across the table. he stares at his pancakes and groans like a zombie. I start to do the same when Chris says. " when you eat, you get strong, when your strong, training goes faster, training goes faster, we get cake sooner", she says and me and Uriah gulp down our food.

We head to the training room and once four sees us he just bursts out laughing. Chris handcuffed our hands behind our backs and kept a tight grip around our necks so we wouldn't go running back to the cake. I just glare at him.

"Let me guess. dauntless cake", he says and Chris nods. " I'm sorry for your loss", he says and Chris just shakes her head.

"Ok 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 10 laps and punch the bags 200 times" four says.

Time lapse

"I'm dead, I died", I say walking out of the training room. " yeah swimming for 1 1/2 years it's hard to do so much workout stuff.", says Uriah and I just stare at him. " what?" He asks. " workout stuff, really", I ask.

He just goes off gets food. I just go to my apartment and pass out.

Sorry it's short it's a filler.