A.N!!

OK so hey guys!! I know this story is over. But I was thinking about taking it down completely because I don't think anyone is or will read this. But idk. So leave a message in the comments about what you would like to happen.

And also can you guys go read my other story. "BFWB" it would be cool to have some people read and vote on that cuz I am seriously thinking about ending that one where it is and deleting it.

I mean you don't have to read it if you don't want to but it would be awesome and help me a ton if someone voted on it or left a comment. Honestly to me if a chapter doesn't have a comment it sucks. Which I know I probably not the case but to me it feels like that. Anyway don't have to read it but I would love you if you did and will dedicate a chapter or oneshot to you if you comment on this or that story.

But anyway!!! Idk had my depressed moment and wanted to take all my stuff down and delete my page. But my best friend knocked some sense into me... Quiet literally. With one of thoes big heavy and scary Harry Potter books.

Whoever said words don't hurt obviously don't have strong aggressive friends with big Strong and more aggressive books.

Anyway yeah! Go do the do whatever if you want.

( lol I know that last line made no sense)