The guest

Sam eating an apple

hey people~! how's it going anyway I've decided to start up me story Dog Boy Lover again so go check that out for me.

anyway on to the story!

**************************************

Ren's P.O.V
  before I could ask Tamaki how he knew my dream so vividly three was a Nock at the front door.

"Who the hell could it be this early in the morning and their messing with our talk." Tamaki said when he heard the nock

"......."  I really didn't know what to say to him. then it hit me!

" shit I forgot! I was suppose to go to the mall with Sam today! she will totally kick my ass! "

I'm not kidding Sam is that your of chick your not suppose to be messing with unless you want to lose some body parts.

she's a really good friend though. she'll always be there for you when you need her. she's the only one that knew about my crush on Tamaki.

Tamaki's P.O.V
great! that annoying girl is here! she is always so loud.

I decided to put some boxers and a t-shirt on so I could answer the door.
and there she way in an bright Orange shirt that said 'you hurt me eyes too!' and there were hands on the side of the words. and she had on orange skinny jeans and Orange sneakers.

" what's up with the Orange? you look like a idiot."

"well good morning to you too Sun shine.  FYI I wanted to wear Orange to the date I have with your roommate so I wore Orange.  now shut up and move so I can come in."
she had her red hair in a ponytail.  she had ear-rings on that had mini dangling oranges on It. her green eyes had this a shine in it like she knew something I didn't and that she wasn't sharing.

I decided that there was no point in fighting with her so I moved to the side and watched her strut into the house looking for Ren.

"Renie poo~! where are you~? I need to tell you something!" she yelled as she walk along the house looking for  Ren.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
hey~ so sorry that it's short but there will be an update soon.... I think.... anyway yeah so that's that.

See Ya later! stay cool~