Rain Reminded Me The Pain

The train reached Ambala cantt station late in night. Anuja had slept already , she had an alarm in her phone to wake her up in time. I had crept in my berth too.

I hadn't put down the window. I'd never shut them in a train, I had always cherished the view outside a train... tress and houses racing with you and its commendable! Right now it was raining, I could feel a chill. Soon the lights were off. I had my bag underneath my head like a pillow. It served dual purpose like one I mentioned and also helped me guarding my things against theft.

In a while I was left to all by myself. there were no network. My social accounts were shut a week before I left.

I wasn't sleepy at all. I had always  loved watching the rains they used to give me pleasure but this one reminded of an old pain.

I was lost in memories. Things that happened to me were coming as flashback! My eyes were not watery but my heart was bulging with rage. I was a free bird now. I had been caged by Gods. My to be husband had all his might, power and will to exercise upon me. The ones I deemed to be my God my Family had abandoned my charge. I was in a search of a better world to let myself breath.

Anuja was working with Forensic department at Crime Branch, Delhi. She had been going back home to her family and place of work after working on a case in Amritsar. She  had promised me to offer any sort of help if I ever needed. I was thankful to her!

I had been heading towards a new sun. I was also going to Delhi at Nathan's.