Hunting A Job!

"Hi Buddy! What's up? How did your exam go?" Finally I had met Nathan and had a bagful of questions to shoot at him.  "I am all good. You know you are not supposed to ask about the exam."

I settled myself behind his bike and than we rode past  the Delhi streets and there we were at Malviya Nagar.

I was damn tired that I slept in a short while after the lunch.  A power nap works wonders! In eve we went out for a stroll through the market. I had a deep love for shopping. Stressed? Go out and pamper yourself a little.. buy yourself things and it's all gone!

I did not have much things in my bag, so that served a great excuse.

"Nathan! Nathan? Hey! How do you find this one?" He was busy on a call while I prompted him to have a look at a black  crop top.  "Yeah.. Good one... You can buy things and just let me know."
I objected,"Why? Are you an heir to the Ambanis?" "No! Just because  I am your friend and you are at my place." "Oh! Being formal hein?" I did not approve of him paying for my things but for a while I thought I needed that favour so I agreed then.

Around 9 we got back home. I offered to cook. Raju knew I could cook still he made faces just to tease me I know. "Just give up boy! I know you are gonna love it!" I got back at him with this simple answer. "Oh yeah... we'll see!" Finally the dinner was ready. It took me some time though to serve it but finally, it at least tasted good. Nathan was all in praise.

We washed dishes together and then I tried on things I had bought for me. O.K. that Nathan had bought me.. This thing hit me several times as the week passed by!

One night I couldn't keep it to myself any more  and so I went on and told him, "I will move out soon! I am planning to find an accommodation." He had no idea.. what to say? "What? Is all good? I think you need to rest. Kitchen and all the non-sense has crippled your mind!" the reaction I had from him was obvious but I couldn't stay there forever, so I had decided I will soon find me a suitable job. I was here to become independent and  for that I needed the first step!

"I will hunt for a job!" I told myself.

                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<I know its a bit insignificant! But we can wait for a while to find ourselves a suitable  "God" . I prmise I will not disappoint!>

P.S.Lots of Love: Eena A.