A New Dawn

I  don't know when I slept. The soft winds and rain made me calm and only I did realize it upon hearing Anuja. She woke me up, she had alarm in her phone. She woke up and woke me up too.

It was early morning, Anuja and I were standing by he train gates. Her Mom Dad were to come to pick her up.. "This is darling Dad" she introduced me to her parents first dad and then mum and I was reminded of mine. They were good I know but they couldn't see the bad happening to me or say they just ignored it.

Anuja was a nice girl, good at heart and now it was time to bid her goodbye for now. I had her number may be she could be of some help some day!

Nathan would be there to pick me up in a while he was coming right after his final exams. He was an MBA Finance student. Rajnathan Gopal Rangaswamy. It would take us forever to take his full name and for others another duration to remember it correctly. I met him when in 5th grade in school. His dad a Civil engineer often had his postings to various parts of the country. So, it was in Amritsar when he had met me for the first time. He had seen half of the country while his dad had been through all of it.

Nathan was a complete bookworm not that he was lost in textbooks all the time but apart from them all of them were of great interest to him. Imagine till 10th grade that we last read together he had a mighty collection of 30,000 books, magazines and journals in the four Languages he knew Hindi, English, his mother tongue Tamil and French that brought us together. Phew! I had not been to much into books  apart from what all he had to offer but I don't still get the fact that he never wore specs and I poor little girl had billions of taunts and comments coming from family since the day I got them on my eyes. Of course! they were worried, guys want their wife to be sexy  not specy ! I know that sounds sort of dumb but how can anyone help? They were my Gods then and now my to be husband was supposedly my new God and I was supposed to serve his stupidities which I couldn't!

Thankfully I hadn't lost all of my brain yet and so the remaining part of it pushed me to get rid of all that I was going through.

Well.. anytime Nathan would be here and that will mark a new life, I hope !