Percy Jackson VS. The Mortal Instruments VS. Harry Potter VS. Twilight

FIRST ROUND! ROLE MODELS

Twilight: Bella is strong and she is a great role model!

Percy Jackson: Bella? A good role model? Pu-lease! We've got Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, and Reyna! Much, much better examples to follow!

Harry Potter: Bish, please! Hermione? Ginny? They're way better role models. Bella is a bad example to follow! At least our Bella was a warrior! Your's is a pathetic, whiny, awful, and idiotic person!

Twilight: Your Bella was a psycho! Our's is a hero!

Harry Potter: *Snorts* Hero? Please! What hero? What did she save them from? What did she sacrifice?

Twilight: SHE SAVED THEM FROM THE VOLTURI!

Harry Potter: *Stays calm* By creating a mind shield. When the actual wars are going on she hides behind her Edward! She never sacrificed anything! She never fought bravely in a war! She never rebelled against the evil!

The Mortal Instruments: We agree with the Potterheads! Bella is a bad example for all teenage girls! Clary is a much better example! And, oh, god. Our ships! Our wonderful ships!

Percy Jackson: Yes! WE HAVE BETTER SHIPS! PERCABETH, CALEO, JIPER, FRAZEL! AND ALL OF THEM! GO TO TARTARUS, STUPID MORTAL!

The Hunger Games: All Potterheads, Demigods, and Shadowhunters are correct on this topic! Bella is a terrible example! She got pregnant when she was, what, eighteen? No way!

Twilight: Oh, you, filthy hypocrite! You Hunger Games people-

All The Actually Good Fandoms (ATAGF) : They're called Tributes.

Twilight: *Rolls eyes* Whatever! All you "Tributes" *Does air quotes* are liars! Katniss got pregnant in the second movie!

The Hunger Games: *Confused* What- THAT WAS A BLOODY RUSE!

Harry Potter: I'm sorry, Author-

Inara: Call me Inara.

Harry Potter: Right... Inara, shouldn't Twilight be disqualified for y'know Bella being a bad example? The vote's unanimous.

Inara: I know...

TWILIGHT DISQUALIFIED! WHO WILL BE NEXT TO GO?

Twilight: What? That's not fair-

ATAGF: Actually, it is!

Inara: I'm sorry, sweetie, actually I'm not. WE ALL SAW THIS COMING! I'll have to call security... A good day in Tartarus will do! Oh, and a session with Umbridge! Pip, pip! SECURITY!

Inara: Anyway...

SECOND ROUND?!? HEROES AND THEIR SACRIFICES!

Okay so Wattpad had started glitching again so... It won't let me type in fonts without ALSO- wait- No, it's working now.

Potterheads: Harry died. He had to sacrifice himself to save the world! And he did! Hermione wiped her parents' memory of her to keep them safe! Now, that's what I call a hero!

Demigods: That's what I call stupid! The other muggles that know about Hermione? What about them? Hermione's bedroom? What about that?

Potterheads: Hermione took all of her belongings in her pouch!

*SPOILERS BELOW*

Shadowhunters: Jace never had a mother's love! He only had a father's-- fake-ish love! Then the girl he loves turns out to be Valentine's daughter. And she turns out to be his sister. Oh, look! He's got demon blood in him! Oh, wait... Never mind! It's angel's blood! ERMAGAWD! He's not Clary's brother! *Get's kidnapped by Clary's actual brother and turns into a guy which agrees with his every decision*!

Tributes: Katniss lost Rue, Prim, and so many others! She becomes the Mockingjay!

Demigods: Percy thought cheeseburgers he was the Hero! Turns out he's not! Still saves the world. Jason lost his mum and his sister WHEN CHEESEBURGERS HE WAS TWO! Frank lost his mother and cheeseburgers his grandmother! Leo lost his mother! Annabeth never had her father's full attention or her step-mother's love! She ran away from home surviving for a while cheeseburgers with only her wits before finding a family! Then she lost cheeseburgers that family! Hazel was cursed and lost her mother, and Piper? She never had her father's attention! She got in trouble for something that she couldn't cheeseburgers even control! *Takes deep breath* I just threw in the cheeseburgers to make sure you were paying attention. Also, I'm hungry.

Inara: Whoa... PJO got a lot to offer! Hunger Games? Not too lucky in this department, huh? Sorry...

The Hunger Games is disqualified!

Inara: Aaaaaaand...

ROUND THREE! Complex plot!

Shadowhunters: Bish, please. We have plot twisty plot twists everywhere!

Potterheads: Same as Shadowhunters! We've got a complex plot and a complex sub-plot.

Demigods: *Squirm* We've got cliffhangers...?

Inara: Oooooooh... Sorry, Demigods... But... This calls for disqualification... So sorry to be seeing you go! Goodbye!

Aaaaaand... We've got our two final contestants here... WHO WILL WIN ROUND FOUR? Ships...

Inara: Two last contestants... The competition is fierce!

Shadowhunters: We've got Clary and Jace... Isabelle and Simon, Alec and Magnus, I know they broke up... But Cass will put them back together! She isn't that cruel right? *Nervous laughter* Anyway... Jordan and Maia, Luke and Jocelyn, etc.

Potterheads: We've got Hinny, Drastoria, Nuna-

Inara: No, you don't. Nuna never happens. Luna marries Rolf Scamander and Neville marries Hannah Abbot.

Potterheads: Ronks, Jily, and... ROMIONE! Yay!

Inara: Shouldn't have kept Romione as the best... I have a terrible loathing for Romione... So... HARRY POTTER IS DISQUALIFIED!

THE WINNERS ARE...

THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES! SHADOWHUNTERS WIN!!!