THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR TWI-HARDS! Edward VS. Harry

A/N: Okay, so we had this girl, @TwilightTillDawn. And she was an ignorant Twi-hard. AND WE ALL THOUGHT THERE WAS NO HOPE FOR HER... UNTIL SHE READ HARRY POTTER. She is now a Potterhead. I'd like to dedicate this chapter to her, because she shows that there is still hope out there for all ignorant Twi-hards to come to the Potterhead's side! Also she seems like a genuinely good person!

My view:

Edward: Um... He's irritatingly perfect. He is a stalker and watched Bella in her sleep. It's not cute. It's creepy. Call the cops, Bella!

Harry: He's imperfect. He doesn't watch Ginny when she sleeps. And they have the cutest relationship! He has a hard life and knows that his life won't be perfect. And it isn't. He matures throughout the series along with the other characters. He goes from adorable eleven year old to hot teenager to a handsome young man. He's noble, brave, and overall a good person who's willing to fight for what's right.

Ignorant Twi-hard's point of view:

Edward: He's like your perfect Prince Charming! He watches over Bella in her sleep. He threatens her and makes her feel bad which is good for her. Edward is a great boyfirnd! (A/N: I'm not over exaggerating. I saw this post online. I swear.)

Harry: He's imperfect! He has an ugly scar which isn't hot like Jasper's! He has roumd glasses which makes him look like a dork. He is lame. He doesn't have a girlfriend until the sixth book! (A/N: Again, I saw this post online. I'm not over-exaggerating)

WINNER: HARRY FREAKING POTTER. THE BOY WHO LIVED, MY FRIENDS!