xxv -like Morgan and Garcia-

* Heather's point of view*

My eyes fluttered open as I felt someone staring at me. I then found out that it was Spencer.

"You are so cute, even when you're asleep.", he said in a raspy morning voice.

"And you're pretty scary sometimes, watching me sleep and everything.", I yawned, looking at the alarm that said it was 6:30 am.

"You better get used to it now, it's pretty calming.", he said and I raised an eyebrow, "Good morning baby.", he laughed and leaned closer.

"Good morning. And uh- let me brush my teeth first.", I said, poking Spencer's cheek and then sitting up cross legged, stretching out my arms, making sounds that resembled yawns.

"You sound like a baby dinosaur when you stretch and make these sounds.", he said, "that's also cute."

"And you sound like a dinosaur when you snore.", I teased, "that's not cute at all."

"What are you talking about? I don't snore.", he tried to defend himself, and I hummed, disappearing into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth and everything, leaving Spencer behind in bed.

When I was finished in the bathroom, I got back to the bedroom to see that it was empty now.

"Spencer?", I asked, going downstairs to find him in the kitchen, where he made scrambled eggs and bacon, "I thought you left me.", I fake cried. He chuckled.

"Do I get my morning kiss now?", he asked, a spatula in his hand and I willingly leaned in to quickly peck him on his lips and turn around, leaving him disappointed.

"I wanted a real kiss.", he sulked.

So I turned back around after having successfully managed to get the plates out of a high cupboard, which I only reached when I stood on my tiptoes, and kissed him again.

He pulled away this time, because he nearly let the food burn. I shook my head, smiling, and went to set the table.

After we had breakfast, Spencer and I emptied some of the moving boxes which were filled with our clothes and all the important stuff that hadn't been moved out already, before he had to go to work.

"I think we need a whole day, maybe even two for the books.", Spencer said, chuckling.

"Since when do I have so much stuff?", I asked, finding a few useless things when I randomly looked in a few of the boxes Spencer had brought from my old house.

"That's a good question. You have a lot of junk."

"Hey.", I said, playfully nudging Spencer, who kneeled beside me and the boxes on the naked floor of a future guest room, "only I am allowed to call my stuff garbage!", I giggled.

"Alright, I'll have to head to work, baby, I'm sorry. Do you want me to drop you off at the group meeting today?"

Ah, bummer. I had totally forgotten about that. I didn't look forward to that at all.

"Yes, that would be very kind of you, my knight in shining armour, what would I do without you? I probably would've forgotten the meeting if you hadn't reminded me."

"Oh, well, good that I did remember you then, princess.", he smiled, "are you coming then?", he asked, linking his arms with mine.

-

"Thank you for driving me, Spencie.", I said and kissed him, "have fun at work and be safe! I love you."

"I love you, too, baby. Now go before you're too late.", he waved and I watched as he drove off.
-