xxx -Diana-

*Spencer's point of view*

"Hey baby.", I planted a soft kiss in Heather's neck, standing behind her with my hands around her hips.

She was currently standing in front of the sink, doing the dishes.

We didn't need to go to work since Hotch gave us a week off two days ago.

"Yeah, honey?", she asked, turning around and smiling at me, her dimples getting visible.

"I-uh.. I bought tickets for us to fly over to Las Vegas since I want you to meet my mom."

"Really? That's so great! Thank you Spencer! I would love to meet your mom.", she said, "when are we going?"

"Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow already?", she asked, her eyes big and I nodded.

She dried her hands on a towel that hung nearby and brought them to her head then, rubbing her temple whilst biting down on her bottom lip, which was a thing Heather seemed to always do.

"You don't need to be nervous, Heather.", I tried to reassure her, rubbing her arms.

I had already told her about me having committed my mom due to her mental illness, that it was a hard decision I had made when I was 18, that she resides in the Bennington Sanatorium and that I write to her everyday. Heather had been very understanding.

"But I want her to like me.", Heather spoke silently, blushing, her mouth forming a half smile.

"Oh, trust me, she's not going to like you,", I said smirking.

"Because she's going to love you."

"Aw, Spencer, that's kind of you to say but do you really think so?"

I nodded, "I think we have to be packing now. We're going to be staying for three days."

"That's great! I'm so excited!", Heather said, running upstairs into our bedroom to pack some things for us to take. I gladly joined and helped her.

-

-

We slept through the whole early plane ride and when we finally reached Las Vegas, we went to our hotel room first to leave our bags and then we got ready to visit my mom.

We drove to the Bennington Sanitarium, where we were greeted by one of my mom's doctors.

"Dr. Reid", he welcomed me warmly, "we didn't know you were coming to visit. Oh and you even brought company!"