He did it again

I don't know what to do . I don't like being home alone with him. Mama picked me up from elementary school. She said she gonna leave me with him I say to her I want to go , she says no she doesn't want me to go I'll want something . So I obey . Walk to my house knock on the there so he can open the door. He smiles to mom and waves while he holds me tight . He put his lips on my chest. He tells me to sit with him I do so. His hand goes back in my pants . Now he is inside my underwear inside me. I twitch because i felt so weird out of no where when he went in there. He pulled out his private part tells me to grab it. I told him I don't want to he says its to make him feel better because he feels bad. I do so he can be happy . He said to hold it tight and pull and he showed me how.

His lips are on my neck and my legs. I have his saliva on my tummy. I'm getting a weird feeling in my stomach . He is hurting me now down there. He asks if I like it ... I was afraid to say no so I lied and told him I like it . Now we hear mom coming into the drive way he puts his penis back inside the pants and tells me shh don't tell your mom okay? He gives me $50 dollars so I can buy whatever I want . I go to my sister room since she isn't home from school . And mom still didn't figure it out.

I don't feel really good about myself I hate to remember ...