Don't Make Me Say It

Please read authors note at the end^^

Onodera's POV

I ended up dreaming about him; what a nightmare. If he was here now, beside me, would I be happy? Takano is always saying weird stuff. Stuff that makes it sound like I belong to him. It makes you wonder if the person you love will ever let go of you.

Ten years ago I was put through the worst time over a little misunderstanding. I don't want to go through that again. That's why it's so hard for me to tell him how I feel. What will change between us if I do end up confessing? He's says he wants to be "totally lovey-dovey" with me, but that's insane.

"Onodera, have you seen Takano-san?"

"Eh? He hasn't came?"

Hatori shakes his head as he points over to the empty seat in the far end. Takano is never late for work, I wonder if he's okay?

"Ah! Takano-san!" Kisa exclaims, waving a little hello to him.

"Is everything okay?" Mino questions, smiling innocently like always.

He nods, "just had trouble on the way here."

Takano looks over at me before I quickly look back down at the papers on the desk. Honestly, why did this guy have to be my boss? This is the worst. I can't think of anything else when all that's running through my mind is Takano. Could he be thinking about last night too?

Right now I should concentrate on Mutou's storyboard. She's expecting me to talk it over with her tonight, I can't be thinking about him when I have to finish the last few papers by tonight. Takano will only be annoyed if I mix my personal and work problems. I should just think about work...so, why can't I stop picturing him in my head!?

He's just messing with me! If it weren't for his stupid "have a good night" then I wouldn't have to worry about anything! How can he not think about how that would make me feel!? Is he stupid!?

"Oi, Onodera, you haven't written anything since I came. Can you not do your job properly?" Takano glares, his arms folded.

"Of-Of course I can! I'm just thinking!" I shout, turning back to the papers with a red pen ready to go.

Takano leans down, his face inches away beside me, "is that so? Then, once your done with those can you meet me in the lounge for work?"

Work? I really don't want to be with him, why couldn't he just ask someone else. "Uh, Takano-san, I'm afraid I'll have to leave after I finish these--"

"It's an order from your boss."

"What are you--"

"Are you disobeying your boss?" He smirks, leaving the desk without hearing what I had to say next.

I sigh, placing my head lazily on the desk. Why haven't I quit this job already; Takano is always using his powers against me. Can't he see I'm trying to get stuff done; he's not the only one with work.

~

"Hm? Ricchan, leaving already?" Kisa asks, sipping some of his coffee.

"Kisa, no food or drinks in the office," Hatori warns, "you shouldn't be drinking coffee this late anyways."

Kisa turns to face him and I quietly leave the place. I really want to go home...hopefully this doesn't take long or Mutou and I won't be able to have a chance to talk.

I arrive at the lounge only to see Takano leaning against the wall with his bag ready to go. "Wh-why do you--"

"We're eating together," he says before grabbing my hand and taking me outside.

"T-Takano, wait stop..."

He stops, turning around to face me, "you can't tell your boss what to do."

Why does he piss me off so much? "You can't just use that as an excuse," I stare at him with a simple expression.

Instead of saying anything he takes my hand again and continues to drag me along with him. I really don't want to go to his place again, but I really don't want him to let go of my hand either. His hand is so warm and comforting......what am I saying?

Takano suddenly stops, pulling me gently beside him. "Onodera, I want to hear you say it. Tell me you love me."

I blush, "y-you're so persistent..."

"Why can't you just admit you love me?" He questions with all seriousness. I look down at the floor, gripping onto my bag.

Why? Because I'm scared you're going to get tired of me like you are now. Why? Because it's hard to say something so embarrassing when the love of your life is staring at you like the way you stare at me.

You make it seem so easy when you say it. Like it's just three simple words that don't mean anything at all, but you make them mean the world to me. You bring meaning to those three words, Takano. What if I can't make you feel the same way when I say it? Would you really think I'm telling the truth? Because if those three words don't make you go crazy, or make you feel like you mean the universe to me then what will?

"Do you hate me?" He asks, "tell me that you hate me, then I'll finally leave you alone."

That's not it! Why can't you get it through your head!? "Your wrong...I-I don't hate you, it's just..."

It's just too complicated.

"Onodera."

My body froze as I felt Takano's tender, sweet lips against mine. His hand gently caressing my cheek with the other around my waist. And just like that, I was pulled into this mess again.

"Takano-san...wh-what if someone--"

My words were cut off by the one thing I didn't want to hear, because if I did, I'd only lose myself to him again.

"I love you, Onodera."

Please, don't make me say it.
.

.

.
A/N: Hope you enjoyed xD

Okay, so I've been arguing with myself whether I should make a chapter where they do the *wink wink* *hint hint* ^^

I'd like to ask if any of you are against that idea?? If you like the idea because you guys completely understand my little perverted mind then why aren't we friends??!!

Anyways, I love you all and thanks for reading xx