Tell Me You Love Me, Idiot

Onodera's POV (!yay! Another update! Credit to whoever made the beautiful fan art^^^)

"What the hell were you thinking with this idea!?"

"Like hell it was my idea! Isaka-San asked for 500 solid copies!"

This unnecessary argument between Yokozawa and Takano has been going on for practically an hour. You would think by now seeing them argue like this is normal, but it's hard to concentrate when you have two big idiots shouting fiercely at each other. Even if it is about work their talking about, I see no point in shouting.

Apparently Takano had made such little copies of the recently released manga that many complaints have been heard from the book selling industries.

"Why did you let Isaka-san make the decision of all people, idiot!" Yokozawa shouts, his arms crossed onto his chest. The chronic shouting stopped after Takano sat back down on his seat. Why wasn't he replying to Yokozawa. This is the first time he's stayed quiet after being called an idiot, especially by Yokozawa.

He sighs, "I'll handle the situation."

Yokozawa unfolds his arms, quietly making his way out before, "don't mess it up more than it already is, Masamune!"

"Ricchan, do you mind making copies for this?" Kisa questions, scurrying through papers before handing me a few manuscripts.

"Sure," I respond.

Did Takano really mess the copies up? Is he really to blame. After Yokozawa made that comment he stayed quiet for a minute. It's bothering me. Takano never makes mistakes when it comes to work, he manages to get everything perfectly in hand, organized, and done. It's impossible he made a stupid mistake like that.

"Hurry up and get those manuscripts copied if you have time to wonder off into space."

I turn around only to meet eye to eye with Takano. "S-sorry," I apologize quickly turning back around to copy the papers. Maybe if I ask him about the incident--

"T-Takano, about the 500 copies made--"

He interrupts, "that's none of your concern, hurry up and get back to work."

What's with this attitude of his. It's not Takano. He might be rude, cocky, and angry but this isn't him. Maybe it's just me overthinking it but I hate this Takano.

"I know it's not my concern but I was wondering whether or not it was your fault for the mistake!" I shout, annoyed he kept trying to avoid any questions asked.

He simply walks away, not taking even a glimpse back towards me. Why is acting this way? He pisses me off.

After the copies where officially done, I head back to Kisa, handing him the newly printed copies of the manuscript. "Thank you, Ricchan. Ah, what would I do without you."

I smile, looking up to Takano who was discussing changes in the storyboard with Hatori about Yoshino's mistakes and flaws.

He didn't seem to be giving anyone besides myself the "cold shoulder". It is more than just a cold shoulder, it's almost as if he's upset or angry with me. But I don't think I did anything to make him feel that way towards me, so why?

Why should I care? It's his problem. I could care less whether he is or isn't mad at me. He can think whatever he wants. I shouldn't care.