More Than You Think

Onodera's POV

"Would you like a bag for these?"

I slowly nod in embarrassment as I watched him place the magazines and books into the bag. After paying and making my way out the place I start walking back home. It was late already, so it must be...

It must be some kind of evil curse because, "Onodera."

"T-Takano-San! What are you doing here!?"

Why did I have to run into him of all people? He's the last person I'd want to see while carrying these books. He'll probably laugh or make up some stupid jokes. Takano never takes me seriously...ahh! What do I do?!

"Why are you following me?"

"Hah?!" I exclaim.

"You knew I'd be coming here so you came before me."

This guy really pisses me off. "Like hell I knew you'd be coming!" Why does he always have to say stupid remarks like that? He says it with the straightest face.

"Are you going back to the apartment?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah..." I mumble before Takano grabs me by the hand and starts dragging me back home. "T-Takano-san, wait. People are stare--what, what are you--"

What is he doing?

Ah...I can't seem to push him away. My heart is beating so fast, I can't even think straight. Takano-san is kissing me...in front of others. We're in public and and he's touching me like we're in bed...where is he putting his hand!? What is he doing!?

"Wh-what are you doing?" I mumble, as I push him away, getting glances from the public eye.

Why is my heart beating so quickly? It was just a kiss. Takano is always doing stuff like that. Stuff like...stuff? Is that how I'd describe it? What does Takano consider the things he does?

If I were to ask he'd probably just give me a blunt answer like: I was being totally lovey-dovey with you. And that's how it'll all go, with me leaving him behind, annoyed and pissed; only because it does feel like I'm living in a manga where the characters are being lovey-dovey. I don't want to admit that harassing me forcefully is being lovey-dovey...even if I enjoy it; because after all, it's Takano touching me and doing those things to me.

"Onodera, what're you thinking? If you're wondering why their staring its because of you." Takano says, his hand still locked with mine.

"This is completely because of you!" I argue before continuing walking beside him.

Takano...how can he make me feel so nervous? Just looking at him, my heart feels like pounding out my chest. But I try so hard to feel bothered and annoyed; why is it so hard to show him how I really feel?

"Hm?"

I lift my head up and quickly pull my hand away from Takano-san's. "Yo-Yokozawa-san! Um..."

His eyes cold as ever, "so you already confessed?" He questions, folding his arms over his chest.

"Confess...what are you--" that's right. He asked me before if I loved Takano; I responded with a 'yes'. Why did I have to go off and tell him of all people? I could have just made some lousy excuse. Ugh!