chapter 1 - beginning

*Hermione's POV*

I jumped up in excitement and ran over to hug Ginny,
"I just got my hogwarts letter!" I scream in her ear.
" umm, Hermione, so did I," She says in a "duh" voice,
"No, look!" I squeal and shove my letter at her. Along with the original Hogwarts note there is another note this one says,

Dear Miss Hermione Granger,
I am glad to inform you that you have been granted the position of Head Girl, with this note accompanies your badge and official certificate.
Enjoy the rest of your holidays,
Headmistress Minerva McGonagall.

And just as the note says, underneath the paper is a shiny badge in the shape of the Hogwarts crest except instead of showing just the four houses about every four second it switches to fancy writing that says Head Girl and then it switches back again.

"OMGOMGOMFG" Ginny screeched so loud that Crookshanks jumped up and hissed at us.
"Oops, sorry Crookshanks," Ginny says a little sheepishly.
There is running coming from the stairs. A second later a black haired boy with green eyes and glasses bursts into the room, wand raised. Behind him is another boy, this one tall and lanky, with red hair and freckles.
"NOBODY MOVE!" Harry shouted.
Ginny and I froze.
After looking around Harry lowers his wand and turns to Ginny,
" Why did you scream?" He asks her.
" Well, Hermione has something to show you guys!" Ginny says excitedly.
All eyes are on me.
"Well," I say, " I'm HEAD GIRL!" I finish with a little happy dance.
Ron gives me a high five and Harry gives me a hug.
"Blimey Hermione, that's awesome!" Ron says, "I'm gonna go tell Lavender!"
We all roll our eyes and Ron gives us a "What?" face. He leaves the room with harry trailing behind.
"Come on Hermione, mum said she'll take us to Diagon Ally to get our new things." Ginny says.

OK how did I do? BTW Hermione never dated Ron and Harry never dated Ginny. It's after the war, ( i know,cliché right?) and everyone except Ginny is going back for their eighth year.
P.S. dramione action next chapter. P.P.S. plz follow moi. First person to follow me gets a shoutout.
Love u all,
T