Chapter Five-Hogwarts At Last

*Hermione's POV*

When we got off of the train and started walking towards the thestral drawn carriages, ( by now almost everyone could see the thestrals) Ginny pulled me down before I could go on one with Harry,Ron, and Lavender.
"I'll tell you what happened when the next carriage comes," She whispers in my ear. When the next carriage comes we get on and she tells me what happened.

*Ginny's POV*

I was getting thoroughly annoyed at Ron and Lavender by now who were kissing like there was no tommorow, so I decide to go see where Hermione was because I mean, come on if McGonagall wants to talk to her it shouldn't take this long.
I walk up to the front of the train to where McGonagall's compartment is and I see the shades down. I peek trough and see Draco Malfoy practically kissing Hermione's face off.
I turn away disgusted and start to walk back to our compartment. Except that I can't remember where it was. I start to walk to what I thought was our compartment but when I go to open the door instead of seeing Ron or Harry, I see a muscular African American boy with a buzz cut.
Blaise Zabini.
He looks up when open the door.
"Can I help you?" He asks in a deep voice.
"Uh no, sorry I thought this was my compartment," I say, embarrased.
"Well, you could join me," he says,"I don't think Draco will be back anytime soon."
"I don't know," I say a little sceptical. Suddenly I realize what he said.
"Did you say Draco?" I ask "Because,you're right he won't be coming back anytime soon..." I say slyly.
"What?" He asks.
"Well let's just say he found himself a distraction." *cough* "Hermione Granger" *cough*
" Well, well Weaselette knows cough code," He says eyes twinkling patting the seat next to him. I cautiously go sit next to him making sure that there is space between us.
"Say Weaslette, I bet you that you don't have the guts to kiss me." He says, giving me a sideways look and a sly smile. Did I just hear him correctly?!
"How much do you want to bet?" I ask looking him straight in the eye. (Must be the Griffindor in me,)
"Fifty Galleons." He says.
"Fine, your on." I say. I lean in but he grabs me and pushes me against the window.
"Now we're ready." He says in that deep, husky voice of his.
I lean in and soon we are kissing. Damn, he is a good kisser. After a few minutes of this there is a knock on the compartment door.
Blaise literally jumps off of me. He turns angrily around to the person. I can't see who it is because Blaise is blocking my view.
"Soo..." I hear, it's Malfoy's voice.
They turn around to look at me. I give them my bad-ass glare.
"I gotta go," I mumble and start to walk out. Blaise grabs my ass. I slap him across the cheek and walk out of the compartment.

*Hermione's POV*

I listen to Ginny and when she finishes she gives me a cheeky smile.
"So, where's the money?" I ask.
She gasps.
"I'll get it don't you worry, and when I do we'll go shopping in hogsmeade." She says a moment later. I tell her my story and she stares at me completely intrigued.
"What do you think he's going to do tonight?" She asks in a hushed whisper.
" I don't know," I whisper back. We both start to think about what he might do until we arrived at Hogwarts.

Good?Bad?
Love u all,
T