Chapter Nine - The Forbidden Forest

Hey guys sorry I didn't update in a while
I DONT OWN HARRY POTTER, JK ROWLING DOES.

*Draco's POV*

"GRANGER!!!"
I ran out of the room to see the door that leads to the hall slam shut.
"Accio wand!" I yelled. It came whizzing through the air and I grabbed it. It was wet. Great.
I ran through the door and after a few minutes of looking for her I  realized I would never find her this way. After all, Hogwarts was huge! Suddenly, I heard a scream coming from outside one of the windows. It came from the Forbidden Forest.
Hermione.

*Hermione's POV*

I ran out of the big oak doors and headed towards the Forbidden Forest. I had to get away from Malfoy. I was scared and confused, what did he want from me? I just ran and let the tears flow. I kept running until I heard large footsteps coming up from behind me.
Something was chasing me!I started to run faster until I felt a huge hand grab me and lift me up, I screamed. I was turned around to face the ugliest giant known to existence. Also known as Magnus. He opened his mouth and I screamed again.
"Hermione! Grab on!"
I had just enough time to process that Malfoy was riding buckbeak, (yes, the same buckbeak who tried to kill him in he third year,) when a rope was passed down to me. I grabbed onto it and was hoisted up behind Malfoy. We flew away and after a few minutes we landed on the astronomy tower.
After getting off buckbeak, I turned to Malfoy.
We looked into each others eyes for a few moments before we leaned in and started kissing each other. When we pulled away, he said,
"Hermione Granger, I will love you until death do us apart."
I know I know, super crappy ending. But anyway I guess this is,
THE END!!!
Love you guys for sticking with me till the end!
T
P.S. I'm writing a story called Not What It Seems...
Please check it out!!!