Chapter Seven - After Dinner

*Hermione's POV*

I wished Ginny good night and walked to the Head Girl and Boy common room and dormitories. I walked in and went up to my room. I turned to lay down in my bed but there was already someone in it. Draco Malfoy. He looked up when I walked in,
"Granger, took you long enough." He said standing up and walking towards me.
OMFG, his shirt was off and I couldn't help but stare at his chest.
"Ahh, she likes what she sees," he said whispering in my ear.
I started to walk backwards, only to trip over a pair of my shoes. He caught me right before I hit the ground. We stayed like that for a second before he pulled me up so that I was standing again.
"I... this, this isn't right." I said, trying not to look him in the eyes.
He grabbed my chin softly and forced me to look into his grey blue eyes.
"And why is that, Granger?" He asked me, smirking
" Because I'm a, a mudblood remember?" I say spitting out the word.
" the war is over now, my parents are dead. Blood status doesn't matter anymore." He says, annoyed.
Great. Now there is nothing holding him back.
"Now, your punishment." He says smirking at me.
Before I can do anything he has slammed me against a wall, not too roughly but rough enough to show me who's boss. I pull out my wand and he immediately drops me.
" don't even try, Granger." He says in a deadly whisper, pulling out his own wand.
"Stupify!" I yell, he easily deflects it.
"Petrificus Totalus!" He yells a second later. I shoot Protego to protect myself the door slams open. I look to see who it is when Malfoy yells,
"Stupefy!" And everything goes black.

*Draco's POV*

The door slams open, I see my chance and yell,
"Stupefy!"
She crumples to the floor, out cold.
"Wow, bro, what was going on in here?" Blaise asks entering the room. I ignore him and run over to Hermione.
"I come here to ask if Granger has seen Weaselette, and I find you two in a heated wand fight!" Blaise exclaims walking over to me.
"Blaise, leave." I say in a deadly whisper.
He backs up and says a quick "ok,ok." Before leaving the room.
I carry Hermione over to her bed, but then a better idea comes to me. I carry her into my room.

Good or Bad?
Love you all,
T