Temper Love; The Camden Files

When the front door opened and closed, I was sitting in the living room waiting impatiently for my wife to pass. I heard her shoes clatter to the floor signaling she had just taken them off. I got up knowing that that meant she was going to cook. I slowly peered into the kitchen. She was moving around the kitchen slowly, clearly because she was exhausted. Her blazer was thrown over one of the stools at the breakfast bar and her shoes not too far away. She hadn't saw me yet, but I could still tell that she was still in pain. Teigan just couldn't admit that she just needed to rest. When she placed the boiling pot on the stove, that she had so previously retrieved from the cupboard, I took her hands in mine and crossed them across her chest and hugged her. She seemed frightened at first but she slowly melted into me.
        "Can I cook tonight? You look exhausted and you're wobbling." Her head fell back on my shoulders as I spoke softly to her.
       "No, it's okay. I'm fine. And still upset with you,"she said as she lifted herself off of me.
       "I told you sorry like a million times Teigan. What else can I do?!" I turned her so she was facing me. Her eyes started to dart all over the place. Then they started to droop.
       "Catch me." They shut and she fell right into my arms. I started to panic. She just fainted, but I knew what to do. I lifted her up and rushed her to her bedroom. I took off her shirt and put it in her hamper. I ran back downstairs for a glass of water and went back as quickly as I could. When I got back she was weakly trying to get up.
       "No no no, stay down Teigan."
       "What happened?"she asked.
       "You fainted Dear." She slowly lay back. "Wait hold on." I went towards her head with the glass of water in my hand. I put it on her bed side table and lifted her head up and put it on my crossed leg. "Drink up Love." She slowly drank the whole cup of water and just lay there for a while."Come, time for a bath because I don't want you to faint again in the shower." She nodded slowly.
       "Can I uh-bathe-uh-you?"I asked timidly. She looked up at my and shakily nodded her head. I let out a breath I was holding, took her head up and lay it on her pillow and continued to undress her. Then, I lifted her bare, tired, beautiful body and carried it to the bathroom. I sat on the side of the bath tub with her half asleep on my lap as the tub filled with warm water. When it was full, I placed her in the tub of water and begun to lather her body with her soap and rag. She fell asleep while I washed her off and rinsed out her long,brown hair. When I was through, I took her out and threw her lime green towel over her body and carried her to her bed and clothed her, putting on the same underwear I saw her in, when I first saw her underwear. Otherwise, her undergarments were absolutely sexy.
        I then left her and warmed up some soup that she made yesterday on the stove so it was as good as new. I carried up to her, fed her and then washed out her bowl when I went back downstairs. After, I went to my room changed into my pajama pants and went to check on her.
       "You okay now Teigan?"I asked as she tapped away on her phone, slowly regaining her strength.
       "Yes I'm fine. Thank you, for everything." I felt my self smile lightly as her eyes gleamed.
      "You're welcome. Good night,"I said as I switched off the main light and reached for the door knob. I pulled up the door.
      "Camden?"I opened back the door.
      "Yes Love?"
      "Stay?" My heart dropped. "Please?"
      "Sure. I will just give me a second." She nodded and I left the door way. I turned off my bedroom light and all the lights downstairs. I locked the gate and turned on the alarm before I went back upstairs to see Teigan laying on her side. I stepped in and closed the door quietly. I crawled into the bed and pulled her towards. She sleepily threw her arms around my neck.
       "Good night Teigan."
       "Night Cam."

**********************

WHAAAAAAT?! OH NO SHE DIDNT UPDATE TWICE IN A ROW!! OH YES SHE DID IT!!! Lol bt to tell uu the truth I would have finished earlier if my dearest♡ stopped talking to me. Lol but I couldn't. ♡♡ Anyways.....

Hope uu enjoyed!!! Remember to vote and comment on this short chapter!! Love y'all!! Lateerrrr daaaaayyyyyzzzz!!!!

-Naomi ♡