Felling Useless; The Teigan Files

Useless. That's exactly how I felt as I sat in this big empty house doing absolutely nothing at all except starting at the colorfully blank TV screen. I'm not even watching it i'm just staring at it.

Its been one month since I got married to someone that I despise so very much. Camden Hyworthy. Sadly I'm now Mrs. Teigan Saunders-Hyworthy or Mrs. Teigan Hyworthy which is the one that I don't favor.

He is a very obnoxious human being that ironically thinks he is so high and worthy of everyone. Can you believe it?! I had met him only twice and then bam! I'm married to an arse h- i'm sorry I mean a stuck up young man. Oh who am I kidding he's an arse hole.

I do absolutely nothing. I don't work or cook or clean. All I do is wake up, walk around the house go out when I feel like and then go back to sleep. I barely go anywhere with Camden unless it's a company function or a meeting at an restaurant. I hate attending them. It makes me feel used. As if he only takes me out for show. I don't necessarily want to be a "trophy wife" at all. I want to actually do something.

He seems so sexist right about now even though I know he isn't like that. What he is though is an arrogant bastard that I cannot stand. But I really don't care. I had already applied for a job for Google and I got it using my own name. Saunders. But I told them I would have to work from home and then the stumbled but when I told them why, they smiled and still accepted me. This is all so frustrating but at least I can do something that I actually want to do. I swear I could kill everyone who got me into this trap right now with my eyes. I shoot daggers at my dad every time I see him. I'm just really disappointed with my mother that she made me go through with this arranged marriage. It completely sucks.

The TV was now torturing my eyes. I decided to go up to the one room in the house that Camden has not entered or breathed its air further than the door knob itself. My room. My safe haven. I stepped in. The walls were completely plastered in my game ideas and application designs. The room walls itself were a light blue that almost looked white. I had a desktop, and two laptops set up at different points in the room. My bed was up against a back wall and the bathroom was to the left of the room. In several ways I was glad for this space. Mostly because I could be in here all day and not suffer. I could be in here and not even see the day pass. I could be in here and not see Camden's face.

I heard the front door open in the distance. I looked at the time. 7:27 pm. Yesterday he came home at eight. And sometimes he use to get home at ten in the night. He is getting better. Not on his own decision; His mother's. She lectured him on taking care of his wife. As if i'm in any need of care. Especially from him. I'm not a five year old, I'm twenty-five for crying out loud. He is only twenty-six. What help or wisdom could he possibly give me?

"Teigan?" Asked his deep voice from the other side of the door.

"Yes Camden," I answered a little annoyed as I tapped away on my computer.

"Remember we have dinner to night with my business associate." Shoot. I forgot about that. I had made plans.

"Um, do I have to?"

"Um, yes you do."

"I can tell you no you know."

"Mhmm sure. Be ready by 8 o'clock. We need to get to the restaurant by eight-thirty Mrs. Hyworthy." Do you now see what I mean?! He absolutely knows I hate that. Dear he think he can boss me around.

"Whatever and don't call me that."

"Thank you. No problem, wife." Arse.