Door Bells; The Teigan Files

"Are you sure you are okay Camden?"I asked as we entered our abode after another day in the hospital.
    "Shouldn't I be asking you that lady who is carrying my child. I'm fine okay,"he said kissing my forehead,"the doctor said I was good. Let me take care of you now. Your feet are swollen and you are limping. And I love you, but you look terrible." I slapped his rock hard shoulder playfully.
     "Not nice Camden, "I said trying to cover up the fact that my heart fluttered when he said he loved me for for the thousandth time today.
      "I know. That's why I said I love you first." A thousand and one. "Now come on."I followed his instruction and entered the house, heading for the stairs with him right behind me after locking the door. His hand wrapped around my waist as soon as we got to the top of the stairs, and guided me to my bedroom.
      "Thank you,"I told him.
      "You're most welcome. Go on and do what you need to do. I'll go order something. And Teigan?" I turned around to face him.
      "Can I please hire back the maid and the chef? I mean I don't want you stressing too much and our feet seem to swell when you're walking around a lot. And now that you're pregnant you get tired even more easily. Hey does you're back still ache?" I smiled and I knew it was a stupid giddy smile. He cared about me and was clearly concerned about my well being. He started to look at me as if I was strange. "What is it?"he asked.
       "Nothing. You can hire them,"I told him. When really, I felt everything.

******************

      I felt someone slide in behind me as I was slightly shifted in the bathtub. I knew it was Camden even though my eyes were closed and I decided to make him continue think was sleeping. I felt a soft fabric slide down my thighs and after giving it some thought I realized that it was his boxers.
      His hands went to my hair and braided it before kissing my shoulders.
      "You're so beautiful and I bet you don't even know it,"he said to me thinking that I was sleeping. Then his palms were on my stomach,  rubbing it in a circular motion,  making chills run down my spine."You're gonna be such a good mom Teigan,  my love. You're always so caring even when someone could have stabbed you in the heart. You know how to love even though you had rarely received it. You forgive even though you are held up in the hearts of many. What the hell is wrong with you love? I could never do that. But I'm learning to." I wanted to on yell at him. Tell him to stop talking because he made me realize how dumb I was. How stupid I was. Yet I wasn't.
     "Camden?"
     "I knew you were awake."
     "Camden?"
     "Did I overstep my boundaries?"
     "Camden? "
     "I hope we are okay I don't really want any more arguments. In fact I-"
     "Camden! "
     "Yes?"
     "I love you." His eyes glazed over when I said it. Before I could say anything more his mouth came down and covered mine. He bit my lip and I bit his in return. He opened his mouth in surprise and I pushed his tongue back before he wrapped his around mine.
     "Oh my God,"he muttered into my mouth before fully taking over again. He explored my mouth sending heat all around my body while a chill shot up my spine giving me release. His hands, rubbing my shoulders, my back, my sides and grazing over my breasts, sent me flying as fire pirouetted all over my thirsty body. I melted under his every touch succumbing to his every kiss. As his hands turned me around I blew on his ear and softly bit on it while grabbing a fistful of his hair in my hands. "Oh my gosh,"he whispered again as I rubbed myself against his shielded length. I moaned as his tongue traced my collar bone and his teeth tattooed my neck.

DING DONG!

    He continued despite the door bell ringing. I gasped as his fingers grazed the most intimate part of my body.
    "Cam-Camden, we have to stop. Someo-Oh my freaking gosh Cam!" I screamed his name as his finger went deeper and his lips kissed my breast.
    "They'll go away,"he said trying to convince me. I shook my head weirdly.
    "N-No Camden. We have to answer the door love." He placed his hand in the water and kissed my lips once more.
     "Fine. I'll go. Get dressed." We washed off and I got dressed while he answered the door. I slipped on some sweat pants and his jacket that was on my bed and went downstairs. When I looked up I was shocked.
     Camden stood there staring at the ground. A baby was at our door step wrapped up and swaddled in a baby car seat that wasn't in a good condition. The child that was obviously a little boy couldn't be over a month old as he was small and sleeping with his finger in his mouth. My hands flew to my mouth when I saw the note in Camden's hand.
     To who this may concern,
                  Please keep this baby boy. I can't take care of him anymore as my health is failing and I no longer have the money to take care of him. Please keep him safe. His mother died during child birth and his father fled the country. No one else can care for him.
                  -His Aunt.
     "Camden? "I asked as in took up the little boy as best as I could.
     "Can we keep him?"he asked.

*************

Y

es ik ik dnt cuss me. I got writers block nd then ive been kinda dwn lately but I feel a lil better. Hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and this new little boy.

NAMES:
Okay im allowing you to vote for the names. If not then I'll pick.

First Name

*Cade
*Derossi
*Zaine
*Benjamin
*Radley

Middle Name
*Daniel
*Levi
*John-David
*Kyle
*Ethan

Second Middle Name (cause both his new parents have 2. You will know them eventually)
*Savion
*Travis
*Orion
*Alan
*Jed

Last Name
*Hyworthy
*Hyworthy
*Hyworthy
*Hyworthy
*Hyworthy

    HAPPY VOTING!! :*

Lateerrrr daaaaayyyyyzzzz!!!!

-Naomi ♡