Do Kyungsoo

Fact 1: D.O likes to grow cactus in their dorm. He names the cactus after his fellow EXO members. (xD)

Fact 2: D.O doesn't wear pants at night; only a shirt and his boxers.

Fact 3: D.O once said that he really wants to learn how to stop his eyes from popping out so much.

Fact 4: Most of the EXO fanboys are D.O's fanboys.

Fact 5: When D.O was in school, he didn't tell anyone that he was a trainee under SM entertainment- not even his closest friends.

Fact 6: D.O would fall for the same prank/trick over and over again.

Fact 7: D.O doesn't like to do aegyo but all of the EXO members say that he still looks cute even if he doesn't do aegyo.

Fact 8: D.O doesn't cry easily so sometimes he watches sad movies just to make himself cry.

Fact 9: D.O cleans up after everyone in EXO; he likes keeping things organized.

Fact 10: Q:
"What type of men do you find the easiest to admire?"
D.O:
"I don't like men, so I don't know"
(Suuuurrrreeeee)

Fact 11: D.O is afraid of the dark so he usually sleeps with stuffed toys.

Fact 12: When D.O is nervous, his brain will 'delete' every word he wants to say and he will make a (O_O) expression.

Not quite sure how I feel about fact #1... Anyways next is Chanyeol. Thanks for reading! <3