Huang Zitao

Fact 1: Tao once asked the fans who's more handsome him or Kai. The fans didn't respond so Tao flipped to Kai's page in a magazine and doodled on his face.

Fact 2: Tao:
"If I could actually control time, I would use it when I see pretty ladies so that I could stare at them for a long time" (umm... XD cute?)

Fact 3: Tao's English name is Edison Huang.

Fact 4: When Tao found out that EXO fans named themselves 'Exotics' He choked on his noodles that he was eating because he found it funny.

Fact 5: Tao sometimes forgets to bring a towel (taowel xD) to the shower so he has to walk out of the room naked even when his group members are present.

Fact 6: Once, a fan asked Tao to wink but he couldn't because he didn't know what a wink was.

Fact 7: According to the members, Tao is the most stingy.

Fact 8: Tao has more interest in girls who show no interest in him.

Fact 9: Tao's nicknames: Peach; Kung Fu Panda; Crazy Frog; Taozi; TaoTao; Gucci Panda.

Fact 10: Tao is sensitive, conservative, emotional, shy, sentimental, insecure at times, uses a lot of aegyo and he is persistent in his tasks.

Fact 11: tao left EXO due to a severe injury and the mistreatment of his company + he barely knew Korean and it was hard for him to understand things which frustrated him. He is now pursuing his music career in the United States and occasionally China.

Anyyyywwaaays, next is Luhan.
Thanks for reading! <3