Chapter 6

Kayla pov

I flipped us over and unzipped her pants dropping them on the floor. I pulled her strap through her boxers and rubbed my clit against it. She put her hands on my hips grinding her strap against me. I sucked and bit on her neck leaving a bunch of hickies. J was mine now and everyone was gonna know it.

She moaned loud when I sucked her collar bone and flipped us back over she pulled off my thong and attacked my clit. She gave me slow agonizing licks over and over. "J....p-please" I begged between moans. I pushed her head in further and she sucked on my clit hard.

"Say my name" she said as she put two fingers inside me and started to pound me hard. I moaned loud and arched my back grinding against her tongue and fingers hard. "Say my name" she said again. My moans got louder as my walls started closing on her fingers. She went harder faster and deeper hitting my g-spot and I yelped every time.

"FUUCCCKKKK PAPIIIIII !!!! IM CUMMING !!!!!!!" I screamed. She removed her fingers sucking off my juices and shoved her tongue in me as I squirted my juices all over her. She came up kissing me hard making me taste myself. "I'm not done with you yet" she said huskily in my ear.

I looked at her confused until I felt her strap penetrating my entrance. I moaned as she entered me wrapping my legs around her waist and my arms around her neck. This night couldn't be more perfect. We made love for 4 hours straight.