Chapter 18

Kayla pov

As I was waiting for my nails to dry there was a knock at my door. "Fuck" I whisper yelled. I opened the door and J was standing there looking sexy as ever. "J wha-" she pushed me into the house and locked the door. I was so shocked I didn't even notice when we had fallen to the couch. She bit my neck and grabbed my ass causing me to moan.

"J st-stop" she licked the valley of my exposed titties and I pushed her back. "J stop! I just finished my nails" she looked at me like I was crazy. "So you don't want this?" She stood up and walked to the door. "Hell yeah I want you" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to my room and locked the door. She took off my tank top and my bra leaving me in my boy shorts.

She slid off the shorts pushing me down on my bed and started eating my pussy. I moaned loud and clawed her back as her tongue gave me wonderful feelings of pleasure. "Ohh god. J what's gotten into you?" I moaned out as I reached my third orgasm. "Get on your knees" she said as she came up licking her lips. "Baby I wanna taste" I said as she put her tongue in my mouth.

She took off her pants and held her strap near my face. "Suck it" she commanded. I flicked my tongue on the tip and licked her shaft before taking it into my mouth. She holds my hair back as I deep throat her strap. She stopped me and turned me around slapping my ass hard. I moaned and whimpered at the pain and she did it harder.

"Arch that shit baby" she slapped my ass again and I arched my back as she positioned herself behind me. I moaned when she entered me and started to thrust hard. "Ooooo J. Fuck me harder." She went harder, faster, and deeper as she started choking me. Fuckkkk she knows I love that rough shit. I wish she would spank me. She slapped my ass hard and made it sting.

"Ayyy papi. Quiero esta mas deficíl." I commanded her in Spanish because I knew how much it turned her on. "Grande píto papi" I moaned. "Fuck" she groaned and grabbed my hips pushing deeper into me and fucking me harder. She slammed me back onto her strap ramming in and out of my pussy. "Ay piñeda" I moaned as she gripped my hair and yanked it.

The bed was squeaking uncontrollably and the headboard was banging against the wall. My body started shaking as my walls tightened around her strap. "Mmmmm fuck me" I whimpered as I came all over her strap. I collapsed on my bed and she went to the bathroom to wash off her strap. My body was so sore but it was definitely worth it.

She sat on the bed and checked her phone. "Baby I was thinking" I said as I kissed down her neck. "Maybe we can be exclusive and labeled" I licked her earlobe. "That's ridiculous Kayla. You know I don't want a relationship with you." Ouch that really hurt me J. I rolled over and cried silently. "Kayla I didn't mean it like that" I pushed her away from me.

"I thought you loved me. What are we J?" I asked her hoping to get the answer I want. "I don't know. You're a good friend" I was livid. "I don't wanna be your friend. I wanna be your girlfriend!" She let out a breath and wrapped her arms around me. "Okay" she said. "Okay? Okay what?" I stared at her waiting for her to finally say it. "Makayla Elizabeth Johnson, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked in the most sincere and romantic voice I've ever heard. "Yes J, I'll be your girlfriend."