Chapter 10

Selena pov

I keep having dreams about J. She's so fucking sexy. I wanna be her girl. I heard from the girls in the locker room that she's a good fuck. I wanna be on the receiving end of that. Her on top of me. Her head between my legs. Her tongue..... Omg I'm getting turned on just thinking about her.

As I walk in class I see her and Lonnie talking. Math class is the only class I have alone with her. Well without her minions around that is. As I walk to my seat I see her eyes checking me out. I wonder what they're talking about.....

Lonnie pov

"Man J I bet $350 on T yo. Ain't no way you gon hit that." J looks at me like I'm crazy. "Nigga please. And I want my money for Kayla and Jas." My jaw is literally hanging on the ground right now.

Ain't no way Jasmine let her hit. She a virgin. I just shook my head at her. "J you know I always need proof." She took out her phone and showed me a convo between her and Jasmine this morning before school.

Phone convo:

Wifey: baby when did you leave? I woke up and you were gone :'(
6:15am

Papi J: I left around 5am. Had to leave to have time to get ready for school.
6:19am

Wifey: last night was amazing. It felt so good. I can't wait for next time xxx
6:22am

Papi J: imma go shower lol you're too much.
6:25am

Wifey: I love you. Will there be a next time papi?
6:27am

Papi J: see you at school
6:30am

"So that's a total of $300?" I ask in awe as I hand J back her phone. "yuppp. And I wanna raise the bet on T. We can talk at lunch." She said as the teacher came in. Damn she's good. I need to make a harder bet......I've got the perfect idea. I chuckle to myself and begin to take notes.