Chapter 2

One year later

                            *Bianca*

                                              I giggled with delight, as I ran across the training room. I launched myself over the ropes of the wrestling ring, and back over again, pushing my way through a startled, yet laughing Lee and Zoe, in the middle of a match. I slid under like, five barbells, then got stuck on the sixth, and before I could get myself out, Percy caught up to me. He sat on top of me, and pinned my hands down, so I couldn't move.

                                              "You have been a very bad girl." He told me laughing. "Now I must carry out punishment." He said with a straight face, then smiled. He held up his hands, wiggling his fingers, and attacked, tickling me. He just kept tickling me, and he wouldn't stop.

                                                 "Percy!" I gasped for air. "Percy- please- st- stop!" I pleaded breathlessly. He grinned with satisfaction, and stopped tickling, sitting up. He carefully helped me out from under the barbell. We sat next to each other, and Percy laughed.

                                                  "Why'd you shred my shirt?" he asked me. I grinned, remembering why he had been chasing me. I had taken his stupid "Lucky T-shirt" (which he refused to wash because that would take out the luck), and shredded it in the paper shredder, exploding the shredder in the process.

                                               "It was stinking up your bedroom!" I cried. "Plus, if I had to endure one more training challenge with you wearing that smelly eyesore, I was going to jump into Tartarus." Percy laughed.

                                               " Well we wouldn't want that." I rolled my eyes. "Lighten up or I'll tickle you again." Percy whispered with a Cheshire grin. I leapt up and backed away, laughing.

                                               "Fine, fine!" I giggled and tripped over a barbell.

                                                There was a loud buzzing, and the intercom blared: " Please report to the training departure room."   

                                                 Percy helped me up and we made our way through the scattered barbells. One that had been laying against the wall, unexpectedly fell over and landed on my foot.

                                                  "Ow!" I cried in pain, and fell hard on another barbell, laying on the ground. Percy clucked in disapproval as I grimaced in pain.

                                                     "You," he started as he leaned down and scooped me up. "are one rusty good luck charm." he told me. I just rolled my eyes (I seem to do this a lot)."I could drop you." he warned.

                                                      "Fine, fine!" I giggled, throwing my arms around his neck. He smiled.

                                                      "Come on, princess." he carried me to the mission room. Thanatos was waiting for us, and everyone else was already there. Thanatos raised an eyebrow at us.