Chapter 8

*Bianca*

                       Hazel was dead? Bianca had watched Hazel while she was dead, but she had lost the ability to do that when she joined the Thanatos warriors.

                       "I'm so sorry, Nico!" I wrapped my arms around my little brother.  "I know how much she meant to you." Nico didn't bother asking why. There was a silence, as everyone in the crowd removed their caps and paced them on their hearts.

                           "Bless her soul." I heard one of them whisper. There was a loud sound like a crash or a bang, interrupting our moment of silence. Zoe, Julia, Lee, Beckendorf, Selena, Luke, and Castor piled onto one of the tables. They simultaneously groaned and held their heads. Nobody started yelling, because they remembered they had to keep calm. I stood back up on a center table, and grabbed Julia.

                          "Anybody want to squeeze Julia to death?" Jason raised his hand, but surprisingly, he wasn't the only one who knew Julia. Two boys toward the back raised their hands, and made their way toward the front. At first, I thought they were joking, because I remembered them as the Stoll brothers, the biggest pranksters in camp, but they jumped onto the stage and they both squeezed Julia so hard I pitied her lungs.

                            "We thought you were gone for good!" Conner cried. They both pulled away.

                            "Where did you go! We thought you'd been kidnapped! Or you had run away, and we couldn't find you!" Travis exclaimed.

                               "Hi, boys." Julia smiled. "You two are both getting so old!" she turned to the rest of the team. "I haven't been completely honest with you guys. My last name isn't Crook. It's Stoll, and these two are my baby brothers."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Aren't I so evil?

Hazel is dead, Julia is a Stoll.

Believe me, it gets worse.

Anyhow, I need about three of you fabulous pansycakes (no offense, I mean, it's just what I'm calling you guys now, not that you guys are cowards, just saying.) to be in my story. So, please list the following.

Character's name:

Godly Parent:

Gender:

Powers:

Background story: (dramatic: not dramatic  sad: happy )

Age of character:

Personality:

hair color:

Hair length:

Eye color:

Skin color:

Thank you! You pansycakes are so awesome!

~The Queen Of Pansycakes