Immortal

Sword

Gripping the sheets tighter, the boy held on to them as if his life depended on it.

Fight

Molten gold on black watched as a single tear glistened as it slid down the boy's cheek.

Instinct

Reaching a pale hand out, the albino petted the boy's cheek while moving his bangs to the side.

Fight!

The pale hand slowly slid down to the boy's cheek, towards his throat. Once there, long, pale fingers slowly wrapped around the slender tan neck, cutting off the air that the boy needed.

FIGHT!

Mocha eyes shot open to find that the world was starting to go black again, because of the lack of air. Tan hands gripped the pale ones cutting off their air. The boy struggled with the albino for a few seconds before he finally knocked the pale hands away, along with the white skinned man.

Scooting further back away from the pale man, the boy glared fire, "The hell do you think you're doing Shiro!?"

Shiro tilted his head slightly to the side, then shot forward, gripping the boy's neck again. This time pinning him to the bed.

The boy growled up at Shiro, "This isn't funny Shiro! Get off!" He tried pushing Shiro off again, but the albino tightened his grip around the boy's throat.

The boy's arms finally fell to his sides in defeat, his world slowly growing dark. Shiro loosened his grip, then leaned down close to the boy's face, and licked his cheek.

Purring, Shiro moved over to the boy's ear and licked it as well. He enjoyed the feel of shivers rocking through the boy beneath him. Bringing his pale hand back up, Shiro lightly dragged one black nail down the side of the boy's tan neck. Licking his lips, Shiro leaned down, and licked a wet trail down the length of the boy's neck. When he reached the boy's shoulder, his grinned as he bit into the soft flesh.

The boy let out a pained yelp, and tried pushing Shiro off once again, "Damn it Shiro" The boy looked around for something to help with his escape as Shiro made his mark on the boy's neck and shoulder.

Mocha eyes landed on a silver dagger lying on the nightstand next to the bed they were lying on. Slowly reaching out, the boy gripped the blade, and brought it to his side. While Shiro was busy, the boy reached around Shiro's back, then quickly plunged it into the side of the albino's back.

Shiro let out a pained howl and knocked the boy upside the head as he flung himself off the bed to get the sharp object out of him.

Taking the opportunity, the boy got out of the bed as quickly as he could, while his head throbbed and his vision went in and out of sight. Pushing through the door, the boy stumbled into the hallway, slowly making his way to the living room.

Once there, he spotted a shock of blue hair on a person sitting in a chair.

"Grimmjow..." The boy whispered as he fell to the floor.

Hearing the loud thump, Grimmjow shot up from his spot in his chair, and walked over to the boy lying on his floor.

"Jesus...what did you do vixen?" Grimmjow moved the boy's bangs out of his eyes to see a trickle of blood going down his forehead.

"Shiro....Shiro is acting strange..." The boy whispered as banging started from the back room. Yelling could also be heard, but was unintelligible until Shiro finally flung open the door.

"Ichigo! Where the fuck did you go!"

Grimmjow looked up to find a fuming albino storming up the hallway.