Bring Me Back To Life

**WARNING**
There are rated F feelz in this chapter.
Fatal position is allowed.
If you are in school reading this, do not cry like an elephant, it will be distracting to the things around you.
Plush animal to hold while you read is advised
If you get too upset, please set devise you read with down gently, and exit the room to eat your feelings
Continue with caution ^^

"You just couldn't listen to me, could you! Why would a demon even bother!" Ichiru screamed as he nailed Shiro in the jaw with an upper cut, sending the albino flying.

When Shiro hit the ground, he pushed himself back up, then raised his hand to his mouth. Biting it quickly, Shiro then pointed his palm at Ichiru, and in the middle of said palm, a dark glow appeared.

"Shi Kiyanon!" Shiro shouted as the dark glow got brighter, before disappearing, then shooting from his palm as a giant beam of black light edged with red.

The light flew at Ichiru and his eyes widened.

"Shit!" Ichiru raised his hand, and formed a red barrier in front of his body. When the beam hit, it dissolved the barrier, and hit Ichigo's body, sending him back to hit the side of the house. Ichiru cursed, looking down at Ichigo's body, he knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer like this.

"Damn....I didn't think I would have to use my trump card so soon...oh well..." Ichigo's body started to glow a bright red, and Ichiru's red eyes turned black.

Shiro growled, "You don't have the guts to use your trump card while using someone else's body."

Ichigo's body was lifted into the air and a wide grin split across his face as blood spilled down from his mouth, "Try me."

Shiro had had enough. It was time to show Ichiru that he wasn't playing around anymore.

Raising his hand into the air, Shiro's body began to glow black, "I'm sorry, Ichiru."

As Ichiru's body became engulfed in dark red flames, Shiro brought his hand down, and thunder clashed above their heads.

Ichigo wasn't as ready as he was last time to go through the next door. The more he thought about it, the more he thought about the fact that he was going to see how, and why Ichiru died, and Shiro's darkness seeping back through the walls he had created with Ichiru.

Tears began falling down Ichigo's cheeks, and he let out an angry yell, "It's not fair! Why do I have to do this!"

The ground then started shaking violently, and Ichigo looked down at his hands to find them turning pale in color. Ichigo's eyes widened, and he realized what was happening.

"Ichiru is trying to gain full control to finish Shiro off..." Ichigo stood up quickly from the ground and headed for the next door, "I have to hurry."

Ichigo didn't have to open this door, it opened on its own, and Ichigo stumbled through. Stepping out on the other side, Ichigo found himself no longer in Ichiru's body, but as a spirit watching the boy.

Ichiru was standing in front of his sister's grave with blue flowers in his hands. He laid them down in front of the stone, and smiled softly as he rested his hand on the cold slab. 

It was Autumn now, and Ichiru's time was running out.

"I have to go now, Aiko, I'll be back again." Ichiru turned to leave as a gust of wind blew through his hair, tossing it around.

Ichigo's heart clenched, 'He doesn't know that he will soon be right beside her.'

Following after the orangette, Ichigo stayed close as Ichiru rushed back to his house, a smile forming onto his face.