Enrollment

--Quick A/N, I'll be using my schedule for this year --

~~~~Emil's POV~~~~

We finally get to enroll me today.

Well, I'm already enrolled, but I get to see the school and test my lockers, see where my classes are...the fun stuff!?

I think...

Well, first we went to my locker.

It was a top locker, which kind of made me mad, seeing as I'm not the tallest.

Anyway, I tried the combination: 04-46-13 (HA NOT MINE!!~)

I failed.

It took me a good 7 times to get it.

Lukas helped me put my supplies and books into an organized fashion.

When we finished there, we headed to the art room.

It was big and there was pain all over the floor, I quickly memorize where it was.

Next we went to room 14, History. Thankfully it was really close to my locker.

It was a large room, a chalk board, some spinning globes...a normal classroom...well from what I've seen on television anyway.

Next was health and that room had a bunch of posters of stuff I don't want to talk about..

Next was gym...the gymnasium was huge!!

Next was math...the dreadful subject....enough said about that.

And then English, the room was smaller...but seemed cozier.

Then choir...Lukas wouldn't let me have study hall and I can't play any instruments...so now I have to sing everyday.

It's saddening...there's maybe three other boy's in choir...

Then there was science...the room looked just like a lab...it was creepy.

Well, we finished since my homeroom is the art room.

When we finished we went out to the car, "Are you ready for school to start?" Lukas asked.

I shrugged getting in the front seat. It was just me and him.

To be completely truthful, I was a nervous wreck, though you couldn't tell if you looked at me.

"Not like it matters," I shrugged again.

He got into his pocket and handed me my phone, "If I see anything like that again, you won't be able to use your phone, let alone walk," he threatens.

He didn't mean it though.

I smiled slightly, "Thanks, Big Brother."

--366 words!
That's my schedule.
My locker combo is different, so yeah.
I pretty much based this off last week.
Yeah...
Two updates two days~
Thanks for reading!!
~Sky--