School

--this title makes me gag--

~~~~Emil's POV~~~~

Since I wasn't back on my usual sleep schedule, I was really tired when Lukas came to wake me up.

I thought about Leon...for two reasons.

One, how could I not he's my boyfriend!

And two, what he said about school. Is it really that bad? Should I not talk to people like Lukas said.

Or put myself out, like Leon said.

Well, since I'm not much of a people person anyway (A/N *raises hand* agreed) I'll just go with what Lukas said.

Since he and Mathias are a grade ahead of me, we'll have lunch together, but no classes because I'm not in any advanced classes.

Though, I doubt I'll sit with them.

Leon will probably drag me wherever he sits.

Well, after about 30 seconds of whining about wanting to sleep, I got up and stretched.

My hair was all messy since I didn't dry it after my shower last night.

I went to my closet and got a uniform. We just bought five of them, one for each day, so we can wash them at the end of the week.

I quickly got dressed and yawned. I went to go to the bathroom to fix my hair and do my stuff.

But, it was locked.

The shower was running.

And Lukas was singing.

I couldn't help smiling slightly and chuckling.

"Lukas? Can I come in? I need a comb," I asked knocking on the door.

It took a little bit, but eventually there was a wet hand, holding a comb through a crack between the door and the wall.

"Hurry up I'm getting cold!" Lukas hissed.

"Maybe you shouldn't lock the door then," I took the comb.

"What if Mathias came over and had to use the bathroom? I don't want him to see me naked!!" Lukas was blushing through the crack...or what I could see of his face.

"You mouth says no, but your face is yelling yes!" I yelled, running to my room.

I quickly got my hair combed and checked it on my phone.

Then, I went downstairs making breakfast and coffee.

I got myself some ceral and apple juice.

And I gave Lukas buttered bread and coffee.

He came downstairs red faced.

~~~Leon's POV~~~

Getting ready for school when you had as many siblings as I do...it's hell.

I couldn't even get into the bathroom the brush my teeth before Yao yelled it was time for breakfast

I sighed and came downstairs, sitting in my seat.

The only thing no one else gets.

My seat.

Anyway, I sat down, thanking my brother.

Then,the rest filed in.

I just watched and listened to what they were talking about.

Kiku mentioned something about putting my collar down and tucking my shirt.

I shrugged, we have uniforms...so why can't I express myself by leaving it untucked and collar up?

It's stupid.

Anyway, I quickly finished, running to the bathroom and locking the door.

Finally.

I did my business, combed my hair, brushed my teeth. All that good stuff.

I wanted to leave early so I could walk with Emil.

I went downstairs after grabbing my bag, "I'm going to walk today!" I yelled, walking out the door.
I am so not ready for school.

--551 words!
School sucks.
Couches are good.
Update eventually.
And yes, Leon didn't say 'like' and 'totally' a lot because it was a monolouge.
And from what I've read, he and Poland are alike and the fics I've read, they don't use their quirks in monolouges.
Yeah.
Thanks for reading!!!
~Sky--