The Night Before (School Starts...I know what you were thinking)

~~~~Emil's POV~~~~

When I charged my phone, it practically went off like twenty times.

Leon: Emil?
Are you there?
Helllooo??
Helllllooooooooooo???
Are you alive?
What did Lukas do?
Did he kill you?!
OMG if he did, I'll like hurt him.
Helllooooooooo???
I'm bored!
Emil!!
Where are you?
Can you hang out?
Wanna get some coffee with me later?
Did Lukas let you go to his school?
Or are you still stuck at being homeschooled?
Hello?
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
Hi.
EMIL!!! ARE YOU THERE?!
Quit ignoring me.
Its not very nice.

Wow...

He's....something.

I quickly responded though.

Emil:
I'm here now.
Hi
Hello

Yes, I am living...I think.
Lukas and my family and I went camping.
No, he would kill someone for killing me, so if I were to be dead so would he.
Why would you need to hurt him, because he'd be dead...
Hello.
Why do I care if you're bored?
That's my name!
I'm in my room, I was camping.
I can see if I can hang out.
Lukas doesn't let me have coffee...he thinks he won't get any if I do.
Yes.
No.
Hello.
Hi.
HI.
Hiya.
Hey.
LEON! I AM NOW!!!
I'm not ignoring you, I was camping.
You blowing up my phone isn't very nice either.

It was funny seeing his texts.

He actually thought I was dead.

Of course I left out the fact that I had been grounded and stuff like that, he doesn't really need to get into my life that much.

But, if it means he'll buy me licorice, I'm in.

He eventually texted back.

Leon:
Hey there's this new movie that just came out, wanna go watch it with me?

Emil: 
What movie?

Leon:
It's called 'Pixels'

Emil:
Sure, what time?

Leon:
Like in a few minutes?

Emil:
I'll go ask Lukas.

So, I went downstairs.

It took a while...and a few "Big Brother"s to get him to say yes.

Soon, Leon showed up and we left to go watch the movie.

(Possible spoilers for the FOOKEN EPIC MOVIE)

The movie was great and I really liked the plot.

It had some really old video games in it like Centipede, Mario, and Donkey Kong.

I also really liked how the movie ended, it was a perfect ending!

(Spoilers...eh *shrug* over)

Leon didn't seem to interested in the movie...something about it lacking Jackie Chan or something like that.

I thanked Leon when we went to throw away our trash.

He didn't reply. Instead he took my hand and started to walk to my house, since neither of us had a car of our own.

I blushed as we walked and he was saying something.

But, then something clicked in my mind and I practically froze.

"School starts tomorrow!!!" I burst out, randomly.

"Yeah...and?" Leon replied.

"I get to go to public school," I wasn't as happy as before. Leon's reaction was kind of a bummer.

"It's not like school on the television, Emil. You're either known or rejected, so you better work hard. I'm not talking about studies," Leon paused, "If you want to make it in public school, you don't have to be smart. It's all about who are, who you know, and how much you have. You're either popular, a wannabe, a nerd, or a loser. That's what it all comes down to. So, I'd be careful with who you hang out with. Hell, stay with my group and you'll be fine...though Lukas may be a little mad about that," Leon finished, chuckling at the end of his sentence.

I looked at him, confused almost.

"Lukas told me that if I were to have a group of friends at school, nothing would go right and there'd always be drama. He said if I had maybe a friend or two, I'd be fine...." I looked down, more upset than excited now.

"Is it really like that?" I asked.

"Pretty much. It's cliques everywhere. Cheerleaders, jocks, nerds, skaters, emos, punks, and so on. No one is really one to 'fit in' unless you meet the standards of the rich kids. It's just how it works," Leon shrugged.

We soon got to my house and he sighed, "So, about that kiss..."

"What about it?" I asked.

"Will you go out with me?"

And right as he said that, Lukas opened the door, "Emil,  I told you to be back by nine, it's already nine fourety-five!"

I sighed, "Hey, Leon, I'll talk to you later," then I mouthed 'text me' so Lukas wouldn't know.

So, I went inside, ran up to my room, and snatched my phone before quickly texting 'yes' before sending it to Leon.

Then, I went to take a shower.

--688 words!
I see HongIce confirmed!
School starts tomorrow for Emil, Lukas, Leon, etc.
But also for me :(
Well, there's an update...it's longer, so bare with me until I have time.
Thanks for reading!
~Sky
P.S. I like  writing on my phone more than the laptop...the italics are hard on the laptop.... --