Chapter 2

Liz POV:

S:Harry hasn't tweeted in a few days...

V:You know Haz...always going MIA

L:Especially after that coming out...I still can't believe I witnessed that.

R:Yeah, you're so freaking lucky!

L:It actually happened guys, Larry is free!

S:We've been waiting for so long...I'm so happy for them.

V:Bet they are having a lot of Larry time.

L:I do admit though, I think that it's weird that neither Louis nor Harry have tweeted about it. I always imagined them being super excited and all that and thanking us a bit for sticking around. But that's not for me to say.

S:No, you're right. It is strange. But whatever. Larry time is very...time consuming, if you get my drift ;)

R:I can feel another smut spam coming on...

V: Yesssss, I'll do one too.

S:I'm gonna keep writing...be back later!

L:Same here! I'll keep an eye out for any tweets from them as well!Talk to you soon!
R: Yep, later xx

V:talk to you guys soon!

I moved my phone to the other table to charge and pulled my laptop across my bed towards me. The excitement from a few days ago was still buzzing in me as I logged in and opened up my Wattpad. There were a lot of new comments on my latest fic, so I looked through them and answered a few. I was surprised at how many new readers I had gained since the coming out, but it was only to be expected now that everyone knew that we had been right all along.

I chuckled at one comment from one of my active followers and clicked reply quickly.

OMFG THEY CAME OUT WTF WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???? I CAN'T STOP SMILING IM SO HAPPY FOR THEM! SO ARE YOU LIKE, AN INSIDER? ARE YOUR SMUT SCENES LEGIT THEN??? THAT WOULD BE INSANE. OK I'LL STOP RAMBLING,LOVE YOU BYEEEEE XX

Reply> No no, I'm not an insider lol. I wish...nah, they need their private time. But yeah, i'm quite happy for them as well, it makes me so happy that they can finally be themselves. I wonder how long Larry time is gonna last, it's been a few days, hasn't it? Thanks for commenting, all the love xx

I always signed things with 'all the love xx' cause I had caught on from Harry. Call me weird, but it was just something that I got into the habit of doing, and now I couldn't stop. I opened my document and slowly read through my previous chapter. Time for some drama, I thought to myself, taking a swig of water before beginning to type.The readers so wouldn't see this coming, and I was excited. A little drama never hurt anyone, right?

____________

Two hours later I clicked the 'publish' button and logged out. Now just to check Twitter and Facebook and then pack a bit. School was starting in a month and I still hadn't started packing. I sighed through my nose as I picked up my phone. Tweets of congrats were still flying about Harry and Louis, and I had two new messages from my friends. I checked all of it quickly and then throw my phone onto my bed, picking up a bag and starting to throw books into it. I always had to have books, even though I barely had time to read at school, I liked to have options just in case.