Chapter 3

Chapter3: Louis POV

"I don't know, Lou..." Harry whispered into my ear, and I looked around again at the room. It didn't seem to have much of a door anywhere, or any windows, but it was still somehow dimly lit. It was eerie, like a scene from a kidnapping movie or something.

"M'scared, Haz," I admitted. I, Louis Tomlinson, never got scared. I was always the one comforting Harry during scary movies or sad times. I was always the strong one. But sitting here with Harry and having absolutely no idea how I got here was seriously scaring the shit out of me.

"We've been drugged. I don't know what they gave us...but we have to think. Where were we last? What do we remember?" Harry said firmly, pulling me into a sitting position and looking intensely at me. I tried to remember but it was all fuzzy, and angry tears made their way to the corners of my eyes.

"I don't know, Hazza...I can't remember anything..."

"Yes you can. You're my strong Louis, you can do anything." said Harry,leaning forward and pecking my lips lightly. "Just close your eyes and think...what is the last thing you remember happening before waking up here?"

I closed my eyes. And I thought. And thought. And thought until my brain felt fucked. Slowly, very slowly, things started coming back tome.

"We...we got in the car, after the concert. We came out to the world, I definitely remember that." Harry smirked and kissed me once again,almost as a combined congratulations and reward.

"Good, Lou. Really good. What next?"

"Well,we were kissing in the car...very nice kissing...and then..." I looked at him and he looked just as confused, like he was trying to remember as well.

"I...I think we got out of the car...didn't we?" Harry asked, looking at me for an answer, and I hesitated before nodding slowly, remembering it.

"Yeah, we definitely did, cause I remember walking down the hallway with you, to the elevators..."

"And then...we kissed in the elevators...a lot..." Harry said, his eyes drifting out of focus as he thought about it. I blushed, remembering only half of what we had done in that elevator.

"And we went to our room...you pressed me against the door and you were...palming me..." I said slowly, and now Harry was blushing, but with pleasure, not embarrassment. He was never one to be embarrassed about how much he liked to touch me.

"But after that...I don't know. I remember you telling me to wait...you unlocked the door..." Harry mused, his eyes looking around the room, as though it would provide an explanation, but it did not.

"Whomever drugged us must have been waiting inside the hotel room..." I said thoughtfully, and Harry nodded sadly.

"I think I remember a bit of that...cause I went in first and they came right at me...and I tried to protect you, but they knocked me out...they didn't hurt you, did they?" He asked anxiously, holding me at arms length and letting his eyes wander all over my body, checking for any major damage.

"I think they just gave me a higher dosage than you...I still feel a bit woozy," I admitted, and he pulled me tighter into his arms, rocking me back and forth and kissing my head.

"It's gonna be OK, Lou...I'm gonna get us out of...wherever the hell we are, I promise."

I nodded and rested my head on his chest. Now that we had gone through the events, I realized that someone had gone to great length to get us here, and that someone could have that much stealth and power scared me. Tears of fear leaked onto my cheeks and my shoulders began to shake. I hated being emotional. I usually never let it show but I couldn't help it.