Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Liz POV

Apparently, traveling with two members of One Direction got us a private jet  food, because that's exactly what happened after we left the tiny room. We were shunted into black cars with Niall and Liam and sent to the airport. It honestly wouldn't have been that long of a drive to Manchester, but they insisted on taking the jet,and none of us complained about it. Thank god Niall and Liam told their 'guard', for want of a better word for it, to stay behind, and that they would be fine. I felt quite awkward discussing this whole situation while they were standing around us.

"Well, if Harry made these clues, then it must be places that Harry remembers well. Which means we need to be looking for Larry moments that were either initiated by Harry or involved him in a big way." Selina mused, looking at the clue and starting to write some stuff down on a small scrap of paper.

"You're right, of course. So we'd be thinking along the lines of something like...maybe Leeds?" Vanessa asked, and Roni and I nodded.

"Yeah, or Wellington, that was a big one," Roni added, and then I chuckled before adding,

"Or Houston..."

All three of us laughed before catching sight of the looks on Niall's and Liam's faces. They looked absolutely dumbfounded.

"How in the hell do you guys remember all of this stuff?" Niall asked in disbelief.

"Well, it's been over five years of waiting for the obvious, and since people insisted on trying to make us believe that Larry wasn't real, we had to have proof. So we did our research." I said simply, and Niall closed his mouth. Liam just shook his head in amazement pulled a phone off of the wall, dialing a number and waiting, drumming his fingers on the armrest. Niall noticed our confused expressions and leaned across the aisle.

"He's been trying to call both of them nonstop since they disappeared. Neither of them will answer."

"Maybe their phones are dead?" Roni suggested, but Niall shook his head sadly.

"They wouldn't ring if they were dead, it would go straight to voicemail. And if the kidnapper or whomever had them, they would have picked up and demanded a ransom by now. No, they still have their phones on them somewhere, but they won't pick up."

Liam slammed his fiston the armrest at that moment and it made all of us jump, apart fromNiall, who put a careful arm around Liam's shoulders and tried tocomfort him. Liam ran a hand over his face in frustration and sighed.

"Don't worry, Liam. We will help you find them. I don't know about us being the best, but we are pretty smart, I'm sure that together, we can figure this out." Selina said soothingly, and Liam nodded vaguely.

"Hey, Li, go get some rest. I will try calling them later. No, seriously, you've barely slept in three days. Go sleep." Niall insisted, until Liam finally stood up and went to lay down on the couch. Yeah, there was a freaking couch on the jet.

"So, umm, when we get there, where exactly do we look?" Niall asked, turning back to the three of us.

"Well, considering that they met in the bathroom, we start there. If we can't find it,we go to the stage, or possibly right off the stage, the place where you all got called back. One of those three places has to be it." I said confidently, but my smile faltered at the expression Niall had. "What?"

"There has to be about fifteen bathrooms in the place. How do we know which one is the right one?"

We were dead silent.  With all the research we had done, we never quite figured out those kinds of small details. There was never that kind of evidence that we could use.