Chapter 10: Entering the base

..April 3rd...2:58 AM...

...Outside TechDyne's base..

"Are you ready, Miles?" Castle asks.

"If you have squashed the CPU," Miles said.

Castle smiles.

"Already done," Castle said.

Miles takes out a hand gun.

"I am ready," Miles said.

Convincing Miles was easy, so easy Castle does not need to brag. It is really late at night that this would seem suspicious.

"We're good," Castle said. "Now put it away. We have a Terminatrix on our tail."

Miles puts the gun into a sheath under his jacket. The two get out of the car. It made no sense to do this at night at least for Miles it felt that way. Castle has a big bag of grenades to explode the building. The two walk so causally into the building thanks to the eye scanner allowing Miles in at all. From the distance we can see the Terminatrix coming forwards changing her weapon of choice to a chain saw.

The Terminatrix did not take getting threatened lightly from a human.

From behind a car there appears a T-1002 sent from another timeline covered in long spikes that seem quite deadly. A T-1002 is capable of projecting long deadly blades different from its predecessor as the sharp blades appear all over the series's body. His hands are rather large and brown similar to Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock. The T-1002. He has a will of his own and does not easily get persuaded except if it were a dire mission lead by a persuasive man. The T-1002 has a scar above his right eyebrow similar to a lightning bolt. He didn't wear office clothing at all!

He came with a purple shirt and black pants.

T-1002's eyes glow a hint of red as his sharp parts lower down making him seem absolutely human.

He disappears behind a truck.

Our perspective flies into the base.

"Hello boys," Miles said, greeting two men guarding the entrance to a lab.

Castle is hiding behind the wall.

"Hello Miles," Freddy Cargo, the first guard, said. "Mike tell ya about the stolen robot?"

Miles shook his head.

"No," Miles said. "He did not. Tell me, what happened?"

"This chick came in then decapitated Willy and Billy!" Andrew Fillson exclaims. "She practically killed the others getting to the robot." Fillson sighs. "Gee, I never seen such a attractive woman go out and do that. Well, she was so..."

"Effective," Cargo finishes.

"Like a ninja," Fillson adds.

"Can you step aside and let me enter with a friend of mine?" Miles asks.

"No," Fillson and Cargo say at once.

"It is too early to let people in," Fillson said.

"I am sorry," Miles apologizes,taking out his hand gun. "But I have to do this."

Miles shot into the men's legs making the two gaurds collapse to the ground bleeding at the knees. Miles goes through the door away. Castle takes a brief stop at the two men cowering in their awful pain and took the time to apologize for coming in like this. He also mentioned how unlucky they are to be in close range where a supposed Terminatrix is coming.

"What the hell is he talking about?" Fillson demands an answer.

"Another robot," Cargo said. "Probably--gah!"

"Good luck," Castle said, following after Miles.