Chapter 11: Inside the base

..April 3rd...3:58 AM...

...Inside TechDyne's base..

Castle plants a grenade under a table using duct tape. Castle gets up not at the least concerned for Miles since he is only shooting guards at the leg and offering them to live by getting the hell out of dodge before it explodes. Castle gets up then saw a diagram showing various models resembling Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Castle can feel excitement.

The foundation of T-800 is right there before his fingers!

And here is a chance to change history.

Whatever is in the lab and clearly is being tested was tossed into the bag as well. Skin samples, metal/bone samples, and so on. Castle can see a big hole in the adjoined walls nearby where he deduced the Terminatrix had came through hours ago. There is a flipped over bed facing the floor, glass shattered about the room, and five holes in the glass that could be a variation of bullet proof. There are medical equipment seen about this room at various corners to the left.

Castle plants the ticking grenade (That so happens to be actually a unique kind of bomb lacking the pin) with the duct tape on the wall. He goes into the hall then plants a bomb on the nearby hall. He hears small footsteps coming towards him. Castle turns his head towards the direction the footsteps are coming from. There Castle the timeless incarnation of the Terminatrix.

Run, Castle thought.

Castle turns away then does a speeding walk down the hall.

Did I really have to destroy the CPU?, Castle thought, Yes I did.

Castle attaches the duct tape bombs in the other rooms on the side walls to the door ways. Miles stops in his tracks right in the dead center of the hall appearing to be ready for this unique situation. Is he mad?, Castle thought, Oh he is! Castle ducks when the gun shot went off. Castle hears the bullet bling against tough metal then land to the floor with a squeaky click. Castle went to the left hand side of the last doorway where in the center is Miles.

"They're ready," Castle said,as Miles shot another bullet into The Terminatrix's forehead.

"Get out of here,Richard," Miles said. "This is my fight, and detonate the building. There is an exit down the hall that does not require security clearance."

Castle gets out of the base through the exit hearing Miles curse out the Terminatrix.

Castle gets far away as he can from the base.

"For the future," Castle said, taking out the bomb trigger.

Castle presses the red button.

BA-BOOM.

A big chunk of debris engulfed in flames lands behind Castle. Great,Castle thought taking out the evidence he stole from the base, just what I need! He turns around taking the paper out of the bag. Castle drops every shred of paper into the flaming abyss watching it be burned away into dark rotten pieces. He drops the other evidence into the growing flames. The flames burn the freshness and clearness off the evidence.

"Richard Castle!" Castle overheard the Terminatrix.

Castle turns towards the Terminatrix.