9~The Ultimate Sleepover pt. 1

Crystal's pov:

So that just happened. Now the guy ive liked for 4 years is my boyfriend. Hmmmm.OMFG ASHTON ASKED ME OUT I THINK IM GONNA DIE SOMEONE HELP I THINK HE SERIOUSLY CAUSED MY HEART TO MALFUNCTION THIS TIME!

But anyways, back to reality. Riley had been demanding a sleepover with the three of us practically since she was born. And that Feather was an evil one. I texted my mom on her phone once and forgot to delete the number, and she has the final puzzle piece to what she calls, 'the ultimate sleepover.'

"It will be perfect you guys. You'll see, just trust me. When have I ever been wrong?" Riley was asking Renee and I. I counted the many times she had been wrong about. I lost count after about a thousand. She looked at me with a 'don't say it' look as both Renee and I erupted into laughter.

"What do you expect Riley? Your almost always wrong." Renee said to Riley as we began walking down the hall to the class we all had together from Renee's locker. I nodded.

"Okay okay. So occasionally I slip up and maybe over sell thing sometimes, but trust me this one time. That's all I ask. I've planned this day so precisely and perfectly in every aspect that-" she blabbered before walking into an opening door. She let out a small screech as some freshman sized kid flinched in fear of the taller kids.

In unison Renee and I glared at him viciously until he ran away, if one of my best friend's eye wasn't in danger of getting even blacker than it was, I would have ran after him to beat him up. Riley cursed under her breath as we surrounded her to make sure she was okay. That klutz.

"I told you guys doors run into me! Now maybe you'll believe tables and chairs trip me too." She joked trying to get us to stop worrying about the concussions she should have gotten from hitting her head this many times.

I rolled my eyes at her as the three of us pushed past the door and got to our class just before the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~\~~~~~~~~~~~

Just as I got home off my bus, my phone buzzed with a text from my neighbor Gavin.

Gavin: Hey, so I hear your having a sleep over tomorrow with that girl Renee..? Am I invited..?

Me: why.

Gavin: Pleaseeeeeeeee? Your parents love me. They would be fine with it.

Me: What if I don't love you?

Gavin: You can make me go home at any points and we all know you do.

Me: nah

Gavin: I'll bring two of my friends so it's not awkward?

Me: I'm listening?

Gavin: How about I bring suprise guests?

Me: Well you know I like all your friends so deal.