2:

ROBB
(Dress kind of like the one up there)

'So which one of my sisters did you choose, your grace?' Stevron Frey asked me as I ate with my banner men that night. The brunette beauty flashed in my mind.
'Ava.' I replied.
All the Frey bannermen started laughing .
'Ava? Well you're in for a treat, my King.' Allastair commented.
'More like a ride!' A younger Frey murmured, just loud enough to hear.
My mother rose her eyebrows.
'Why would that be, My Lords?' I asked, sparing a glance at Theon, who had a mischievous smirk on his face.
'Ahhh your Grace, do not fear.' Stevron answered, 'Ava will make a good wife, a good mother-'
'And an even better Queen.' Colton Frey cut in.
'She's just-' Allastair sighed.
'Headstrong.'
'Fierce.'
'Feisty.'
'Stubborn.'
Each time a word was spoken by the Frey banner men, the brothers would all nod.
'She doesn't respond well to being told what to do...my King, I assure you she will be the perfect bride, we will take care of that.' Stevron said, gravely.
'I am sure that I can take care of my own betrothed, who is to be your Queen.'
They looked around sheepishly,
'Of course, for you are the King in the North!'
Theon jumped to his feet:

'I propose a toast! To the King in the North, and his betrothed Lady Ava Frey!'

Everyone raised their glasses, merry at the prospect of a Queen and heir to insure their leaders line continuing, if only they knew of what was to come.

~~~

AVA

The journey in the carriage had been a short one but I was restless, they wouldn't let me ride my horse: instead being cooped up in the small yet grand carriage that pulled me to my fate.

I hoped that I would be happy, King Robb was said to be a fair and just man that would care for his wife. I could only hope that this talk was true.

We had stopped around a sixth of a league away from his Grace's camp at an inn, so that I could freshen up.

I was bathed and clad in a beautiful grey and blue dress, House Stark's colours, it trailed for what seemed forever behind me and the high neckline complimented me greatly. A necklace of bright blue sapphires hung at my neck and two blue stones were in my ears. The long dress clung to my small waist and pooled out from there, blue silk with grey and silver vines snaking up it. The corset was horribly tight because 'you must look your best, for if not the King will send you back to your father!', or that is just how my handmaidens had put it.
A fur cloak of a grey wolf was pulled around my shoulders, my hair had been wrapped in rags the night before, so as I slept my hair had been transformed into gentle ringlets. A silver tiara was placed upon my mahogany coloured curls and a few strands from each side had been pinned back at the back of my head.

My tiara was silver with pearls and diamonds encrusted into it, I constantly touched it to make sure it hadn't fallen off. I was soon told to stop touching it.

So now I sat on a plump velvet cushion while my handmaidens fussed about my hair and gave me instructions on how to greet the King.

'Smile so hard it hurts, m'lady.'
'Push your breasts up, my lady.'
'We must make sure your train flows out straight, Lady Frey.'
'Would you like to stuff the front of your bodice, Lady Ava?'

I had a migraine coming on and I waved them both away.
'No. No, just- let's just sit for a while. It's a little overwhelming.'
'We understand, m'lady. Just think! When this is over- you'll be the Queen. And he is very handsome!'
I laughed despite myself.
'I suppose that you're right, Maeve.'
We joked and laughed for a further five minutes until the carriage came to a complete halt.

That's when I felt like my corset was a hundred times tighter.

'Oh my goodness, Maeve, Talia: what if I mess this up? What if he doesn't like me? What if he sends me back? My father will-'

The fanfare cut me off mid-sentence.

'May I introduce:
Lady Ava of House Frey,
Daughter of Walder Frey,
Lord of the Crossing,
Culture of the Rivermen,
Loyal to the Tullies,
Promised to the King in the North- Robb Stark.'

The carriage door was flung open and I took a deep breath. I graciously accepted the hand of one of my guards as I stepped out with a jaw-breaking smile.

Ah, there he was.

Looking as handsome as ever, his auburn hair was tousled and he wore gleaming armour with a cloak with his house sigil on it: a direwolf.
A great big grey direwolf stood by his side, the most majestic thing that I have ever seen. I marvelled at it's lean beauty.
I continued to walk until I got to the King.
I curtsied as he bowed.
He took my hand in his and lightly kissed it.

'Your grace.'
'My lady.'