3:

IMPORTANT!
If you are triggered by abusive/sexual scenes SKIP SOME OF THIS CHAPTER UNTIL YOU GET TO THE (•••) SYMBOL.
THERE IS A NEAR RAPE SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER BUT IT DOES NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN. It is not graphic.
But seriously guys this is GOT, what did you expect?

AVA

Shortly after I met the King I was escorted to my tent and told to change before my welcoming feast at eight o'clock.

I lounged on the luxurious four poster, idly twirling my hair around my pointer finger when my eldest brother Stevron burst into my accommodations.
I sat up immediately, shocked.
'Brother.' I drawled, as I stood up, brushing my dress off.
'Sister.' He spat at me viciously. His words were slurred and I could tell that he had been drinking copious amounts of mead.
Stevron had always hated me, in fact he hated everyone in our family, spare for himself.
'What brings you here, Stevron?' I asked, sighing.
He crossed to my desk, roughly pulled out a chair and sat down, his legs far apart.
'You know what, Ava?' He said, he was becoming more and more aggressive by the minute.
'Yes?' I asked innocently, I didn't want him to get any more angry than he already was.
He looked up at me, lust in his eyes.
'If you were not my sister, I would marry you right away.'

My heart jolted and I felt like I was going to be sick.
'M-my Lord? I have no idea of what you are saying. I-'
He cut me off by violently slamming his fist on my desk, sending a crystal paper weight off onto the floor, it rolled so that it was right next to my left foot.
When he turned around and leant across the desk I deftly bent down and picked it up, I closed my fingers around it, making a fist. The cool glass felt nice yet alien against the burning heat of my skin.
He turned to me, his beady eyes were narrowed as he surveyed me. He quickly walked forward so that he was no more than a metre away from me.
'Ava, I've seen the way you look at me. I know, the King doesn't need to know.' He was coming ever closer and I backed away, only to hit my back with my bed. I crawled backwards on the bed, but soon Stevron was climbing onto the bed as well. In hot pursuit of me.
My heart was beating hard and fast, my vision was blurry and I could hear my pulse in my ears. Dark spots danced at the threshold of my vision and I blinked rapidly.
Stevron grabbed my ankle and I yelped loudly.
He pulled me back into the middle of the bed and pushed me onto my back, so that he was straddling me. The paper weight was thrown out of my hand to the other side of the bed, just out of reach.
I could smell the alcohol on his foul breath as he leaned down, his breath fanned my cheek and I shivered.
'Please Stevron. Stevron, I am your sister. Don't do this!' I begged.
I raised my right hand and slapped him across the face, he grunted and grabbed my wrist.
'You little whore.' He spat, 'You'll pay for this.'
He grabbed my other wrist and pulled both my arms above my head with one arm.
He roughly pushed his lips against mine. I found an opportunity and bit down hard on his bottom lip. He yelped and let go of my wrists, he rocked backwards, hands to his bleeding lip.

Blood streamed down his face and stained his white shirt.
'You little bitch!' He shrieked. He lunged at me and I managed to harshly kick him in the face, no doubt it would leave a mark.
He fell back and I crawled towards the edge of the bed.
I felt a hand on my leg and I looked over my shoulder at my brother.
Stevron had a bloodied face and an outraged expression on his face.
'You'll soon wish that you had just let me fuck you, Ava. I'm going to make it so that the king will never touch you, I'm going to ruin you Ava.'
He had a firm grip on my leg but I reached out and grabbed the crystal paperweight.
I curled my fingers around the oval shaped weight.
I swung around and bashed Stevron on the temple. He screamed and I brought back my hand and hit him again.
I dropped the paper weight and scrambled off of the bed. My old-enough-to-be-my-father brother lay on the floor, cradling his bleeding head.
Tears leaked out of my eyes and my wrists ached, there would be bruises later for sure. I rubbed my hands together.

'Get out.' My voice breaks and I raised a hand and wipe away my tears. 'I order you, I am to be your Queen and I order you to get out.'
He stands up and glares at me with a look that could kill.

This time I shout:

'Get out! Get out!'
He flees from my tent and I sink to the floor.
A strangled sob escaped my lips and I cried for what seemed like ages.
I decided that I should get ready for the feast.

(•••)

So I had yet another bath drawn for me,  determined to try and wash away what Stevron had done to me, essence of rose was poured in to make me smell appealing to the King.

I let my linen gown fall to my feet and I stepped into the scalding hot bath, but I was too preoccupied to notice the heat.
'Leave me.' I waved my hand towards the opening of the tent, 'And tie the door closed.'
The maid scurried off, obviously afraid of angering her new Queen.

I was in a foul mood. Stevron had shaken me but I was just angry now. How dare he? I am betrothed to his King and I shall soon be his Queen, I would make sure that he is duly punished for this after my wedding.

I sighed as I sank down into the hot water and closed my eyes, determined to try and put the whole debacle behind me. But I knew that this night would cloud my nightmares for many a night to come. How could he? I was his sister, and he thought and felt such vile things towards me. I tried not to think of what would happen if he had succeeded. I would be scarred for life, sent home and I would never secure a marriage. And to think if he had impregnated me? I shook my head quickly, trying to clear my jumbled brain.

I sank even lower in the bath, as I hummed a tune.

'You have made quite the stir, my lady.'
The manly voice startled me and I immediately thought of Stevron. My eyes shot open and I let out a small squeak.
There stood King Robb.
I grasped the sides of the bath as I checked to see if my body was exposed, thank the God's that it was not.
My hazel eyes widened considerably and I tried to sink lower into the murky bath water.
'My King, what-what are you doing in here?' My voice showed my utter alarm at his presence and he laughed, a deep rumble.
'I am sorry Lady Ava, but I saw your brother run from here like a child that had been scolded by his mother not fifteen minutes ago. I was wondering what had gone on. Also, we haven't had time to-uh- talk about what is to happen shortly.' He spoke so formally, not as a husband and wife should but as a King would talk to a subject.
I was still deeply uncomfortable at him seeing me in the bath, even if he would see me like this plenty of times in the future. I think he realised because he made to leave.
'We shall talk at your welcoming feast, I will escort you in and we shall sit together. Is that to your liking, Lady Frey?'
I nodded shyly,
'Very much so, your grace. And-and you may call me Ava.'
He grinned at me, showing off his pearly whites.
'And you must call me Robb.'

And then he left me alone with my thoughts.