5:

The noises were getting louder and louder, men shouting, music playing, women laughing.

But Ava was not laughing, not now, she had to impress all those Northerners in that tent, all those banner men who disliked her cowardly father, who knew that she had turned down other proposals from Southern men, she had to try and distance herself from her despicable family who had blackmailed the King into marrying her and she had to do it all wearing a Lannister red dress.

She clung tight onto the arm of the King and he noticed how nervous she looked, and he squeezed her arm, trying to comfort her. Ava could only grimace in return to his kind smile. He wondered how this girl could go from so confident to so shy and feeble in a moments glance.

"Ready, my lady?"

She shot him a dazzling smile.

"Why of course, my King."

There was complete and utter silence when the two stepped into the tent.

You would have been able to cut the tension with a knife, every single set of eyes were on Ava. They all completely ignored their King, instead staring right at their future Queen.

"I thought the saying was 'As ugly as a Frey'!" A great, big man that Ava knew to be called Greatjon Umber shouted as the hall erupted in laughter at his sudden outburst. All except her brothers who scowled at the large Northerner, Ava smiled and let out a small laugh as her betrothed guided her to the head of a great long table where all the banner men sat. Two wooden throne like seats were there and Ava sat down on the smaller of the two as Robb pulled it out for her.

It was quiet once again and Ava felt nervous as everyone's eyes were trained on her, she wanted to be liked, to be respected. She was torn, in front of Southern lords she would be lovely and pretty and sit there, acting as if she knew nothing. But these men were far from the South, they were Northerners.

She broke the deadly silence.

"Well?" She questioned looking around, "Is anyone going to get me a drink?"

...

Robb and Ava sat together at the high table, looking down favourably at the Northerners who feasted and drank and partied below them. Robb looked towards his fiancee and noticed an almost wistful, thoughtful look upon her mesmerising visage.

"What do you think of, Lady Frey? You seem so deep in thought." He leaned forward and refilled both their goblets with rich, red wine.

Ava picked up her cup and clinked it with Robb's, raising her eyebrows as she did so.

She pondered for a moment, raising her cup to her lips and taking a slow swig of wine, letting the rich liquid run down her throat and warm her insides before answering her future husband.

"I was thinking of how completely un-Kingly it was of you to sneak into my tent whilst I bathed, my King." She looked up at him, a cheeky look adorning her pretty features.

He paused for a moment, looking shocked at how the young woman had spoken to him, before throwing his back and laughing with his whole chest. Ava began to laugh too and soon they were laughing hysterically together.

"Sneak?" He managed to get out in between his own raucous laughter.

"Yes! Sneak!" The dark haired beauty protested, hitting her hand onto the oak table.