Chapter Thirteen

Hello mates
Since you guys said to keep update so because of that and my wonderful good friend @co95431 I decided to update i hope you enjoy this chapter.

***************************************

Caden's POV

While i am getting our room settled Amy is getting the kids settled in their room. i could tell that there was some tension between her and her old pack. But they have nothing to say to her because they were the ones who hated her until she left. I was so angry when her ex-mate acted like she was still his mate. He doesn't know that i can just snap his neck in half. I heard the bedroom door opened i didn't worry because i knew it was my mate because i could smell her scent.

"Hey honey" i said and turned around to see her so close to me. i grabbed her and kiss her lightly on her lips.

"Hey I just put Rowan down for a nap" she said seductively as she kiss and bite my lips.

"What about the other ones?" i asked and went to nip at her ear.

"They are with your sisters" she told me as she started to take off my shirt.

"OK" i said. Then things started to get heated. we soon found our way on the bed all naked. when i was finally inside of her, my wolf and i were at ease and happy to be with our mate. We weren't even making love for 5 minutes when i heard our door opened. Amy screamed and threw the blanket over both of us.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" i roared to the person.

"This is my pack house and i don't want any sexual intercourse going on under my roof" i hear the pathetic Alpha Ben say. With hearing his voice both Amy and I remove the blankets from over our heads.

"And when was that a rule?" Amy asked and giggled when i squeezed her side. Ben scowl at us and got back to his facade.

"It wasn't but i don't want my mate sleeping with another man that is not her mate" he said and turned around and left. we both laughed and went back to what we were doing.

5 Hours Later

It was time for dinner Amy and I went to look for Kat and Sam. We found them outside playing with Kelly, Hayley and Rowan also. We walked towards them and told them that it was dinner time. We walked to where we heard chatter and when we walked in everyone that is in our pack bowed and said Alphas we nodded and they went back to talking with each other. My family and i sat to where we think is where we were suppose to sit. Soon Ben came in with his family and everyone from his pack said Alphas, he sat down and they begin to serve dinner. It was tense and everyone could feel it. Amy was feeding Rowan and she didn't want to eat it.

"Come on baby eat it" Amy cooed at her

"Nwo" she said pouting

"Eat it, baby" she tried to encourage her.

"Nwo i want daddy two fweed me" she said and moved her face away and reached out to me, I took her from Amy's lap and hold her. I could feel everyone from the other pack eyes on us and i honestly didn't care, but Amy did.

"What are you guys staring at?" she asked them in a menacing way that had all them look away. That's my girl.

*****************

Amy's POV

Everyone went back to eating. I looked around the table to see how things have change and I saw how my little sister was close to my best friend. They acted like they were sisters and I was jealous, because she was my sister. I saw them talking to each other and I cleared my hearing so that I can hear them.