Author's Note

Hello my lovelies! I'm sorry, this isn't a chapter or anything. But that's why I'm putting this up. Apparently my phone had accidentally deleted the author's note that I had previously posted up earlier in the novel. Anywho, I just wanted to let my lovely readers know that I won't be uploading anymore chapters until AFTER May 1st due to the fact that it's already the end of the Spring semester at my college and I am literally being bombarded with last minute assignments. I will try my best to upload more chapters if I get the chance. But if I don't, just know that I promise you guys I will continue this book after that date. I do apologize for this, but my studies do come first. This does not mean I am giving up on this book though! It means too much to me to stop now. So I hope you guys understand why I need to do this.

But on a brighter note! I am taking the Summer off so you know what that means........MORE UPLOADS EVERY DAY! lol. I will be finishing this book this Summer and there will be a surprise at the end of the book, so be on the look out! xD You guys may not like it, but it'll be worth reading, trust me.

I also am planning to write another book right after this one, but I can't seem to decide which one! My mind literally has little files with all my stories. You guys would be surprised if you were to enter my mind right now. >.<

Anyway, I need your help. I would love to hear from you guys which one you would like for me to start working on once this one has finished. Here are the titles: (they may change once I start writing them)

~The Last Guardian (Werewolf Story) 

~The Beta's Mate (Werewolf Story) 

or............ 

~The Huntress (Vampire Story)

I can't reveal the story line, it's a surprise for you guys. xD But once you guys decide which one you want me to write, I'll reveal it at the end of the story. Comment or email me your choice. I would love to know which title captures your attention!

I'm going to end this (long) note with thanking you, my lovely readers, for giving this book a chance and reading and voting. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ :D

Once again, I am so sorry that I have to hold this story for a while, but I will try to make the next chapters as best as I could! Thank you guys! Lot's of love! ♥

*shorty_10313* ♥ :*