Author's Note-PLEASE READ

HELLO MY LOVELIES! I mainly wanted to write this author's note to let you all know that the last chapter was officially the end of the book. But okay, here is the main reason for this note. I know those of you who had commented saying which kind of ending you guys wanted said that you wanted a good ending while only one of you said whichever option was good for you. As you all could see, I have chosen the bad ending to write. And no, I wasn't planning on anyone to die. I mean, come on! You actually think I'll make Marcus or Rocky die? Yeah, no. xP But there is a reason why I chose this type of ending. I wanted to satisfy all of you with what you guys wanted, but I was stuck in between saying whether I should do the good ending or the latter, which is give you something you guys will be disappointed in as well as be happy with. I know you guys are thinking, how the hell am I happy with this ending?! ROCKY LEFT! lol. But wait for it.................................................................

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO THIS BOOK! :D

The thing is, if I would've done the good ending, I wouldn't have been able to do the sequel. SOOOOOOOOOOO! I did more drama and BAM! Sequel it is my lovelies! I probably won't be able to write the next book until the end of the Summer before school starts because I want to focus on my other books, but it is not one that you guys will have to wait a year before it comes out. And I actually wonder if you guys got the hint in the last chapter when it comes to the title. ;D Comment if you guys caught it. And trust me when I say, I was so not planning on doing that. xD lol. Although, I do have another title in mind. Not sure which one to choose.

Ooh! Another thing. If you guys are currently writing books and want me to check them out, feel free to send me a personal message or write on my message board. I will totally read them when I get the chance and give you feedback on it. Please don't comment on this Author's Note with the link, I would very much appreciate it if you do it personally or on my profile.

And I want to thank all of you for supporting this book and helping me reach my goal for my first novel! Which actually is at least 300 votes and 10,000 reads. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I hope you guys liked the little surprise of the sequel thing. It's the least I can do for all the support you guys have been giving my book. It means the world to me. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

*shorty_10313* ♥ :D