Chapter Ten

Cassie

"Stop, please, We can't keep doing this." I pleaded, pushing Jonah away from me. "What, huh? Oh you said you don't want to keep your job?" he said forcing himself back onto me. "I said NO!" I raised my voice, and got off his desk. "So your not willing to keep your job?" he smirked.

"Guess not."
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-__--_-_

"Why you home so early?" Chris asked walking in the door. "What are you doing home so early?" I questioned back. "I just dropped royalty off at home, but back to you." he said taking off his jacket. "I quit my job." I mumbled.

He chuckled, "I can't hear you cass speak up." I huffed, "I quit my job Christopher." I spoke up.

He cocked his head at me, "I know you didn't quit because of that girl."

"No it's not that, I just don't want to talk about it." I mumbled. "Fine, I not gone pressure you about it then." he's said walking up the steps.

My phone went off signaling I had a text.

Chresanto: So your mad at me?

I smiled to myself, I'm just now noticing I haven't seen Chres in awhile.

You: No why would I be mad at you?

I tapped my fingers on the counter and stared at my phone anxiously, waiting for his reply.

Chresanto: You seemed mad the other day when I was with Yasmin

I rolled my eyes and gave him a dry reply.

You: I wasn't

Chresanto: Lol I don't believe You 😂

Chresanto: Go on a date with me to prove me wrong

Although I was happy I had to play it off cool. For all I know he could be trying to run game on me.

You: Only because I'm hungry, what time?

Chresanto: Around eight, wear something sexy

I blushed slightly, and hurried up the steps to find something to wear.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-

I frantically looked through my closet until I finally settled on my navy blue and white romper. I jumped in the shower and shaved my legs. when I got out I wand curled my hair and did my make up.

Knock
Knock

I adjusted my towel and opened the door to see Chris. He stared at me for awhile, I snapped my fingers in his face. 

"Did you need something?" I asked feeling uncomfortable. "Oh right, My bad. Chres downstairs for you."

"What?! He said eight." I whisper yelled. "Its eight thirty-seven." he informed me. "Oh shit, tell him I'll be down in a minute." I said and closed the door.
I finished the last of my make up and slipped on a matching beige, lace panty and bra set from Victoria's Secret under my romper and I slipped on some sandals. I sprayed on my viva la juicy perfume and grabbed my clutch.

I walked to the top of the steps, "Christopher." I whisper yelled. I sucked my teeth, after not getting a reply "Christopher." I yelled again. "What?" I turned around, not knowing he was upstairs.

"I thought you were down there."

"Anyways how do I look." I posed for him.

"Like a hoe." he replied. My eyes grew wide. "Excuse me?" he chuckled. "I'm just playin you look good Cass."