Chapter Thirty-Three

Cassie

I woke up, miserable.

Nothing new.

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. I washed my tear stained face and brushed my teeth. I brushed my fingers through my second day curls and put on a form fitting long sleeved dress, my ankle boots and a statement necklace.

I did very simple makeup, winged eyeliner and nude lipgloss.  I walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Chres on his phone, We made eye contact to each other for a second, then he looked away. It really was hurting me the way he was treating me, I cant even imagine how he'll look at me when I tell him about what happened. I sighed, and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket on the counter and a bottled water from the fridge. I grabbed my keys and phone and walked out the door.
-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"So this is your register and mines is right next to yours and Nicole's is on the other side of you." Bambi said. She was showing me how to work the register

"And there's lockers in that room for your coat and stuff." She pointed to a door that read 'Staff Only'.

"Nicole, Shannon, and Shannade usually come in at around 12. I come in at 9 everyday. okay?" She smiled. "Yea okay." I replied dryly.

I was still sad because of what happened last night between me and Chres. I just hate the fact that he was right and I just can't bear to tell him the truth. I took a deep breath in, as customers started coming in.

I put on a fake smile.

"Welcome to Oh So Chic."
--__-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-

I had my shoes and phone in one hand and my car keys in the other. I walked through the front door silencing the alarm. I walked through the house looking for Chres.

I guess he decided to go out

I sighed and walked upstairs, I put my hair in a pony and took off my make up. I changed into some big jogging pants and a sports bra I hopped into the bed to take a nap.
-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up to soft kisses being placed on my neck. I shrugged, knowing it was Chres. He continued to do it anyways. "Stop it Chresanto." I mumbled. "Wake up then." he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes and sat up straight, he stopped. "I was trying to sleep."

"Where did you go today." He asked me."Why do you that?" I questioned.

"What?"

"You're acting like nothing happened yesterday." I said.

"Nothing did happen yesterday."

I sucked my teeth.

"I don't care about that shit anyways." he lied, I could tell he was still bother by it. "If i still cared I wouldn't still be here." he kissed my lips. He pulled away, "I was tripping last night, I'm sorry. I know your just trying to hold me down."

I bit my lip contemplating if I should let this go on any further. He pulled me on top of him.

"C'mere."

"Chres?" he kissed my lips shutting me up.

He tugged at my jogging pants and pulled them off.

And we all know where that all went.
-_-__-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-__-
The Next Day

I was expecting to wake up alone and sore....

But I wasn't, although I was sore. I wasn't alone. Chres arms were securely around my waist and that made me happy, he didn't leave in the middle of the night like he has been doing for the past few weeks.

Knowing he didn't do me like Chris did, that made me feel better. Like I was worth something, but all of those feelings faded away when I realized....

I can't keep this secret anymore.
-_-_-_-_-___-__-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-__-_

Filler Chap.......