Chapter 3

Link's POV:
"O-okay." I say scared of what Christy was going to say. "Where are the kids?" I ask. I didn't hear any laughs or screams in the house. "Rhett's house." She says sternly. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask sitting down on the couch.

"Well, you know, we haven't spent much time together, just the two of us." Christy says holding my hand. "Then let's go on a date, just the two of us. No kids all night." I say to her. "Alright, I'll call Jessie and ask her to babysit the kids." Christy says starting to walk to get her phone.

I was terrified. I thought she was leaving me. I can't imagine what would happen if she left me.

I decided where we go for our little date, so I chose a fancy place called the Cheesecake Factory. I wish they had cereal there, but I know Christy loves it. I told her to dress nice, so I put on a suit and tie and got all fancy.

I waited downstairs and waited for Christy. She walked down looking like a queen. I felt like it was the first time I saw her. "Do I look nice?" She asks turning around to give me a full view. "Beautiful." I say looking at her.

We went out, and she started talking about something, but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about Rhett. He's perfect. His eyes, the way he styles his hair up, STOP. I can't be thinking about this. I turned back to my beautiful wife Christy.

"Link, I love you." She says with the smile that lights up anyone's day. "I love you too. More than I love ice cream and cereal combined." She seemed surprised by what I said. She knows I love those two things. "Link, are you joking?" She asks me. "I don't think so. I really do love you." I smile at her and she just laughs a bit.

We go home and the kids were at Rhett's so we decided to watch some Netflix. Nothing special.  "Link, I wanna go to the bedroom." She says poking me. "What do you wanna do there?" I ask her. I knew what she was going to say, so I'll say it with her.

"Pillow fort!" We both shout at the same time. We always build separate ones and have a pillow fight after. We both rush for pillows and blankets  and build one together.

"Get ready to be crushed." I say grabbing a pillow. She does the same and hits me in the stomach.

We have a full on pillow fight, and it was awesome.

After a while we clean up and fall asleep at 10:30.

Rhett's POV:
All the kids were still up and running around. "Bedtime!" I shout to them. "I don't want to!" Lands starts whining, and Shepherd follows.

"What if you slept with a pillow fort?" Lily asks them. "That'd be awesome!" Locke says looking at Lily. He turns away quickly and blushes just a little bit. I think he has a crush.

"Alright make your pillow fort and go to sleep." Jessie says. "Rhett, go get some rest. You've been watching them all day." Jessie gestures to my room and I fall asleep with a record time.

"Link? What are you doing?" I ask him. "I know you like me." He says. Before I could speak he kissed me and took my hand to a bedroom. He kissed me again, and felt just right. "Link, I lo-."

I wake up and it's 6:00. WHY?!?! I try to go back to sleep but it doesn't work.